• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Sai Cannot eat Po Chai Pill!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Po Chai Pills (Chinese: 保濟丸; Chinese: 保济丸; Chinese: bǎo jì wán) is a Traditional Chinese Medicine product made from several herbs formed into tiny pills about the size of buckshots. It is used as a remedy for the relief of indigestion, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhoea, and bloating. It can also be used as a hangover prevention remedy.
php6qLzpK.jpg

If I'm not wrong only those Capsule type are not safe to eat.
po_chai_pills.jpg

Traditional or standard type still can rite?!

HSA recalls batch of capsule form of popular indigestion medicine, Po Chai Pills
Singapore's Health Sciences Authority (HSA) has recalled a batch of the capsule form of a popular medicine for indigestion, Po Chai Pills.

They were found to have trace amounts of substances controlled under the Poisons Act.

Hong Kong authorities also acted on the HSA's findings and pulled the product off the shelves.

The two substances are phenolphthalein and sibutramine.

Phenolphthalein is a laxative used for relieving constipation and increasing bowel movement.

Sibutramine is a slimming agent that's used with other modes of weight control such as diet and exercise in overweight and obese patients who have risk factors such as diabetes.

The HSA said it decided to recall the affected batch on March 8 even though the capsules only contained trace amounts that were not enough to cause serious harm.

So far, only one batch of such capsules had been brought into Singapore.

The local subsidiary of the Hong Kong-based manufacturer Li Chung Shing Tong has recalled some 2,000 packs of the capsules after they first went on sale in December last year.

The traditional Po Chai Pills that come as small pills are not affected.

HSA tests found them to be safe for consumption.

Those who have bought the affected capsules are advised to return them to the retailers or supplier. - CNA

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
The traditional Po Chai Pills that come as small pills are not affected.
HSA tests found them to be safe for consumption.
Those who have bought the affected capsules are advised to return them to the retailers or supplier. - CNA

wah liew, heng i bought small pills. just bought before i saw this thread
i bought from Po Chai Pills Bao Ji Wang
this one i bought is small pills right? shld be okay hor!
don't scare uncle.