• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My encounter with TOC Andrew Loh Hong Puey at JBJ's wake

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally got a chance to talk to the infamous Andrew Loh of TOC:

The real Andrew Loh is middle-aged, 1.8m tall, quite slim, short hair, don't wear glasses and has a pocker-marked face. He was wearing a blue T-shirt.

Me: Hi Andrew, nice to meet you !

Andrew: (appears surprised): sorry, you are....?

Me: I am a fan of TOC ! I like reading your articles, they are great !

Andrew: Oh really ? Thank you. How do I address you ?

Me: I am XXXX. A friend of mine is interested to join TOC, can you help him ?

Andrew: Sure, just ask your friend to contact us !

Me: (thinking to myself): heehee.....

I have taken a snapshot of Andrew Loh from afar which is a bit blurred. There is another guy and girl with him. The guy wear glasses with black frame and looks like a nerd. The girl is dressed is black and is quite cute.

Was Andrew Loh's face in these pictures ?

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...ervice-at-mount-vernon-30-september-2008-9pm/

Anybody knows their identities ?

By the way, Lockeliberal was there too. :-)

Last edited:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real Andrew Loh is middle-aged, 1.8m tall, quite slim, short hair, don't wear glasses and has a pocker-marked face. He was wearing a blue T-shirt.

Avantas,

In another thread you said, " The Andrew Loh in real life is about 1.8m tall, does not wear glasses, moderately long hair and his face is pocker-marked.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, it's quite hard to describe - neither too short or too long, appears like a broom to me, wait till I process the pic and you will have a complete picture.

Avantas,

In another thread you said, " The Andrew Loh in real life is about 1.8m tall, does not wear glasses, moderately long hair and his face is pocker-marked.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have taken a snapshot of Andrew Loh from afar which is a bit blurred. There is another guy and girl with him. The guy wear glasses with black frame and looks like a nerd. The girl is dressed is black and is quite cute.

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...ervice-at-mount-vernon-30-september-2008-9pm/

R u going to post your pic for us also? Since u purposely took Andrew pix with evil intention to slam him some more, r u gentleman to show your pix here? If not then u r a snake.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Kawoki

Dammm he must know more abt me than me myself or I have an evil twin turning up at funerals. He is lying was not even there tonite.

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I know, because the pic I took was blurred, so I din put up.

Really disappointed with the TOC LEEporters. They kept pestering the guests for interviews. Can't they see that some of them are quite upset ?

I know Andrew, and Andy ain't in any of those pictures to begin with, mate.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Andrew, and Andy ain't in any of those pictures to begin with, mate.

If u no point out, Avantas and NamQiong will carry on claim tat this pix or tat pix is Andrew Loh. Now u again expose them -- Avantas & NamQiong are shameless LIAR, FRAUD, Word Twister and Snakes. Thank u for doing good deed.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I know, because the pic I took was blurred, so I din put up.

Really disappointed with the TOC LEEporters. They kept pestering the guests for interviews. Can't they see that some of them are quite upset ?

Well, that's true. In which case, you have the right to decline the interview and insist that any extensive interview should only be done after the funeral, and after all has been settled satisfactorily. You don't have to do an interview if you are sad and unprepared.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already given a detailed description of Andrew Loh:

He is about 1.8m tall and lean, straight moderately short hair, does not wear glasses, middle-aged, quite tanned, pocker-marked face, speaks softly, was wearing a blue polo T-shirt today.

Anything else you want to know ?

Or are you Andrew himself ??

LOL !!

If u no point out, Avantas and NamQiong will carry on claim tat this pix or tat pix is Andrew Loh. Now u again expose them -- Avantas & NamQiong are shameless LIAR, FRAUD, Word Twister and Snakes. Thank u for doing good deed.

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already given a detailed description of Andrew Loh:

He is about 1.8m tall and lean, straight moderately short hair, does not wear glasses, middle-aged, quite tanned, pocker-marked face, speaks softly, was wearing a blue polo T-shirt today.

Anything else you want to know ?

Or are you Andrew himself ??

LOL !!

LOL!

U r stupid just like NamQiong, and a shameless LIAR, FRAUD, Word Twister & Snake. U got no guts to face Andrew Loh one to one to settle your grudge, hide here hide there take picture only, just like a guniang. For fuck? U r really a LOSER. L-O-S-E-R!

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Advantas

I cannot see how it profits you to lie about "whether" I am there or not unless you believe it helps you to "threaten" to expose me with a description and a picture. I know where I was last nite and I was definitely not at the Funeral so "Frak" off you pathetic little piece of shit

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

Out of respect for Mr JBJ, I shall not use profanities on you today.

But you can rest assured that you real face will soon be exposed for all to see, just like Andrew Loh.

Let's see how much nonsense you can continue to sprout here.

QUOTE=lockeliberal;53878]Dear Advantas

I cannot see how it profits you to lie about "whether" I am there or not unless you believe it helps you to "threaten" to expose me with a description and a picture. I know where I was last nite and I was definitely not at the Funeral so "Frak" off you pathetic little piece of shit

Locke[/QUOTE]

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Advantas

Not really about respect if you have any but why claim something that is not blatantly true ? And trust me even if you post my face I will still freely discuss and debate. But at the end of the day thats what you want is it not, bully and intimidate those u disagree with until they go off line

Locke

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

Out of respect for Mr JBJ, I shall not use profanities on you today.

But you can rest assured that you real face will soon be exposed for all to see, just like Andrew Loh.

Let's see how much nonsense you can continue to sprout here.

QUOTE=lockeliberal;53878]Dear Advantas

Locke
[/QUOTE]

U alway tok cock so big, threaten other pipa here & there wif photo, house address bla bla bla. Kaninnabu u r fucking L-O-S-E-R. SHAMELESS LIAR, WORD TWISTER, FRAUD & SNAKE.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real Andrew Loh is middle-aged, 1.8m tall, quite slim, short hair, don't wear glasses and has a pocker-marked face. He was wearing a blue T-shirt.>>

Based on your description on Andrew, I'm very sure - that you went to Mt Vernon during your met up with "zhou gon"
lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real Andrew Loh is middle-aged, 1.8m tall, quite slim, short hair, don't wear glasses and has a pocker-marked face. He was wearing a blue T-shirt.>>

Based on your description on Andrew, I'm very sure - that you went to Mt Vernon during your met up with "zhou gon"
lol

More likely he met Zhong Kui who has a haircut, shaved and slimed down. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow! very sneaky and cunning indeed!! were you exploited by someone or some gang to do all this nonsense?

during RP dinner, they had done that before so won't be surprised.:rolleyes: