• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is do or die ! HDB wayang price will not drop in future !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
You heard the Mapok Tan ?

HDB price and COV will not come down. Good news right ?

If The HDB price come down, then PAP will lose more votes, it may just collapse earlier than 2017 !

Think about it, if the HDB wayang price goes down, becos majority voters oredi wayanged into buying a wayang high price, if price drops, they will vote against PAP, defintely, no need to think.

And those who buy new or resale are either new citizens or local new couples, this number is not so big as those majority voters. And further, new migrants have a HOBson choice, they know how dogs behave !

So it is about 60% to 40% !

50.000001% is oredi a very good mandate for PAP, so what do you think----a political price that cannot come down....hahahaa..this is the object.

HDB has a political price, period !

Just think again, if you are in power and if losing power is like death sentence, what you do, die die also must not die, people die nevermind right---jungle survival course tell you right !

But at least we all know HDB flats price is just a fake and wayang price for PAP to play around.

But look again, things may change if someone old up the lorry soon.

I tell you people here, donch worry, HDB price cannot hold ground, becos if $800 pay, $1200 pay , or 2k pay cannot afford to get married and buy a house, the nature will take over.

Where got such thing like 30 years old slum HDB 3 room costs 300K ? Think again, you must add the political price.

So you people must know---HDB flats got political price, cannot drop one....if drop, everything will go wrong.

people do , the GOd is watching.....just wait and see.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds quite true and interesting.

HDB flat price has a political price, this again links us to HDB upgrade.
Hougang and PP are a strong evidence that HDB has a political price.

When public house price is not a real price, people will suffer for as long as the perpetuators stay in power.

it is true the magic may come only when someone leaves earth permanently.

It is cruel to link public houses to politics. This is a tragic story.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to senile old fart, when mapok gets kick out in the next GE, sell your hdb, guarantee lau sai price

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let see, if hdb drop, gdp of singapore drop, singapore gov ministers salary will drop and singapore pap dogs civil servants bonus and salary drop.

let me see,no, i dun think hdb price will fall any time soon. the gov first have to remove the peg with gdp and salary.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your equation wrong lah

If HDB drop, men on the street very unhappy as they are now further away from being a millionaire, they stop supporting PAP.

let see, if hdb drop, gdp of singapore drop, singapore gov ministers salary will drop and singapore pap dogs civil servants bonus and salary drop.

let me see,no, i dun think hdb price will fall any time soon. the gov first have to remove the peg with gdp and salary.