• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How old was Abrahmam when he died?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a normal person talking about god's words. If you have divine relationship from him speak up what you say. If you have nothing better to do then to slander the one who wrote the old testament, and worse having been found out. I hope you are just trying to be an asshole, because I can tell you straight that god dont appear himself to wicked people. And He is very real and Very powerful.

Dont think its just words and your computer keyboards and your "guts" here. Things have happened to me and if you want to go that level you better watch what you say carefully.

the person who wrote the book 1st testamont probably a jew and evolve around jews and later in the years romans and etc... adopted it and used to do control its people.......u dont have to believe in all 3 book or either one of them

everyone can go to heaven just be good...

justbegood.net

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is a flawed arguement albeit a very contentious level of understanding that the 3 books are manipulated beginning at the original hebrew text which christian bible has translated AND altered some key words, muslims reinvented torah Q'uran for all its fight for authenticity BUT without gods power of presence like the jews.

Now, I do not deny a possible conspiracy even at the torah level BUT you must have logical and scriptural proof. What I am doing here is using old testament (torah) to expose the New testament which is very clear and logical and just. chrisitians kept in the shadow will have a chance to realise and make a decision to leave bcos of contradiction to gods words.

But if you say god of isreal is NOT real. That is the final frontier and NOBODY can prove it because

1) there is no greater entity (other religion gods) that tried to contest or make this claim declared by the holy One of Israel. With supreme justice, mercy and prophetic power unseen in this earth. Is that not a good starting point. Logical right?

2) the law is very detailed and helpful to human beings. Example, the clean food laws : sea creatures with scales and fins ae considered clean. tell me, during that time, who or what power on earth can come up with something so true and proven by medical experts today that without scales and/or fins creatures are not healthy as they are scavengers? Even if you assume that is just a human being, where on earth can a human being derived something so scientific and at the same time beneficial proof (PHYSICAL PROOF).

IF that is not our creator talking then you must find A greater logic than what you just said - conspiracy of ALL three main books with ill intentions.

The other two is very FAITH based and esoteric (alot of their core stories of claims are mysterious) so its like you here trying to CONVINCE with words. thats all.

But Torah is the most true because its FAITH is based on LAWS that have endured and proven SCIENTIFICALLY and practically to help people here on this earth in terms of everyday life, the land, and even the stars and heaven. Only an enemy of righteousness (law abiding people) unless proven with a greater power is the WICKED people. Because this is what is happening to the state of the world when we are forced to not follow gods laws from pagan leaders - anarchic capitalism in the guise of democracy and freedom.

I hope you see the truth.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a normal person talking about god's words. If you have divine relationship from him speak up what you say. If you have nothing better to do then to slander the one who wrote the old testament, and worse having been found out. I hope you are just trying to be an asshole, because I can tell you straight that god dont appear himself to wicked people. And He is very real and Very powerful.

Dont think its just words and your computer keyboards and your "guts" here. Things have happened to me and if you want to go that level you better watch what you say carefully.

What's 'that' thing that have had happened to you? Had your dick head drop off? Tell us more of your problem with God, or vice verse God has a problem with you?

Who wrote the Old Testament? you think you know the answer? Tell us.

You are an angry person, rude and arrogant. Only POMEs have that kind of qualities - angry, rude and want to play God.

If He is so real, why are you proving his Words are bluff? Nobody have tries to be an arse-hole, only you try too hard to be one. Slandering the Bible? Speak for yourself!

So you say "You are not a normal person talking of God's Word" Very interesting, are you the devil, or the righteous? Please explain?

Dick head! tell us what was your problems with God? We'll pray for you!