• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Neo I hope you be strong and live life to the fullest. My heart goes with you

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs Neo I hope you be strong and live life to the fullest

SM11-001-0-SHI.jpg
SM11-001-0-SHI.jpg

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/QN9QqTh9hhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/QN9QqTh9hhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

SM11-001-0-SHI.jpg
SM11-001-0-SHI.jpg

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she should just leave him, get the share of his assets and lead a carefree life.. custody of kids normally will go to mother.. Jack then can screw around anyone he likes.. everybody happy. Also, she wont need to be so kek sim untill faint. Real sad to see that..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watchman, i'm disappointed with your perception of his wife, how can you support this kind of woman?

1) She knew all along her husband strays, she didnt want to rock the boat because of? money? children? so she chose to close 1 eye?

2) No punishment for Jack Neo for his straying, just forgive?

3) She said Jack Neo is like her 5th child, sometimes must coax and sayang, coax and sayang a 50 years old husband? c'mmon lah

4) She said Jack will learnt his lesson after this incident? she still think her 50 years old husband is a child? still learning? wtf :oIo::oIo::oIo:

What kind of woman would stand her husband's infidelity until like that? Her husband is hitting on a 16 years old gal for goodness sake? what makes she thinks that Jack Neo wont do it in the future?

This woman is absolutely clueless about what she's doing. She's a disgrace to women. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey watchman,

what a rare sentimental moment from you.:p

look at the thread title u used for this.:biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watchman, to each his own perception of justice ....

I salute your humane & courageous headline in the face of all the kpkb baying hyenas who paint the wife as the absolute accomplice & wendy as the mindless piece of flesh with no brain or will of her own ......

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman, to each his own perception of justice ....

I salute your humane & courageous headline in the face of all the kpkb baying hyenas who paint the wife as the absolute accomplice & wendy as the mindless piece of flesh with no brain or will of her own ......

I raise my cock and u can 'salute' it. Wan? :oIo:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
jack neo should be in his liang popo costume to make the press conference more light-hearted. why so serious? reap what you sow, or tried to sow jack.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not Judge, do not judge, if got no eye to see, don't see.

This kind of scenes just like the afternoon soap opera, the actors are real and their "acting" as real and dramatic as it can get.

Jack Neo's family matter not of public interest anyway, nobody get blackmailed, raped or statutory raped.

清官难断家务事 Best leave it to the couple to sort it out.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she should just leave him, get the share of his assets and lead a carefree life.. custody of kids normally will go to mother.. Jack then can screw around anyone he likes.. everybody happy. Also, she wont need to be so kek sim untill faint. Real sad to see that..

I agree with you, though I do not advocate divorce, but; there is no longer love & respect in this marriage anymore. The wife knows that in his field of work, temptation is very high. Unfortunately, he got hooked onto a vixen who most likely demanded money to settle, which he can't pay; or his enemies know his weakness, fix him with a honey trap. In this way, he looses credibility & income.

At the moment, they couple have to sort out their lives, a seperation will be good for the meantime. She gets custody of the children, he pays for their well-being, and hope that time, will heal the rift.

:p

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victims here are Jack's wife and Children, my prayers are with them.

The media should give them space or shift their stories to the third party, what is her intention? to break up the family? to be famous?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
The victims here are Jack's wife and Children, my prayers are with them.

The media should give them space or shift their stories to the third party, what is her intention? to break up the family? to be famous?

the victim here is the very young girls he tried to fuck and his children having to share food with a possible cocktail of sexual disease father - full stop.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
weird. why did she go up on stage along with Jack?

show support? it's the firing line out there. she got slaughtered yesterday.

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why must Jack Neo bring his wife along to the media to apologise? It is his own-doing.....should not drag his wife along :(