• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bank of China S'pore

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

BOC RELATIONSHIP MGR:

Lao Bang Lao Bang

Hiya Hiya..Lai Ma...

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang

Wo Fu Wu Heng Hao

Yi Tui Liang Tui...

Hiya Hiya...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banking Grapevie:

Profile of BOC Accounts Relationship Mgr

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department

 Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
 Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
 Prepare and present of credit proposals;
 Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
 Draft various reports to Head Office;
 Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
 Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch
(KPB merged with Bank of China since
1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department

 to build and expand customer base;
 to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
 to go on business trips whenever necessary;
 handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
 to draft reports to Head Office;
 to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, Chin

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
img-6033-2.jpg

The breast of times

By May Yip. The Straits Times Publication Date: 20-04-2006

Cleavages are bustin' out all over Singapore, it seems. Take the recent Miss Singapore Universe pageant. From tabloids to blogs, eye-catching bust-lines were what made headlines, with water-cooler talk revolving around the generous cup sizes of this year's winner.

Miss Singapore Universe

And on a daily basis, images of cleavages juggle - or should that be jiggle - for the attention of passers-by on billboard ads, covers of magazines and on the small screen.

Not that straight men with healthy libidos are complaining, but you would be excused for thinking that once-conservative Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation.

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joshua-Uriel Leong, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says Joshua-Uriel Leong. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

However, not all males are breast men. "Of course men like bigger boobs in general but it's not really a deal-breaker unless she's awkward about it," says a 27-year-old lawyer who also declined to be named. "But if she was sensual and comfortable, then I'll be happy."

Cleavages are also not the first thing that gets Chung's attention when auditioning a model.

"You'll be shocked but I'll actually look at the smile first," says Chung. "When I look at a girl who wants to be a model, I want to see a smiling face because that is what makes everyone happy."

Ironically, women are the ones who are less accepting of their own body shape.

"I'm not unsatisfied but I could be happier," says a B-cup, 26-year-old woman, who estimates that half her bra collection is of the bust-boosting push-up variety.

"Certain tops favour those better endowed in the cleavage department and it sucks having to restrict myself from wearing certain pieces just because you're not blessed with a big bust."

Women tend to perceive their own breasts as smaller than an ideal breast size, and a great deal smaller than the size they think preferred by men.

"I'd say a full B," says one 26-year-old woman in the sales industry, when asked about her ideal bra size.

"But the ideal size to men? The bigger the better - how about a double D?"

So it's no surprise that Triumph has sold five million push-up bras - the famous Maximizer - in Asia since its launch, and that 90 per cent of the brand's range have padded cups.

The lawyer who spoke of deal-breaking boobs declares: "I don't think there's a need for a boob job as long as she's happy and comfortable with herself."

But try telling that to the millions of women, prodding and stuffing their bosoms to fulfil their ideal of buxomy beauty. If not the cups of bras, then at least the coffers of plastic surgeons, breast beauticians and push-up bra-makers are guaranteed to be filled to the brim.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/Breaking+News/Money/Story/STIStory_270749.html

BOC accused of terror transfers

LOS ANGELES - MORE than 100 victims of terrorism in Israel filed a lawsuit on Thursday against China's largest bank accusing the institution of transferring money to terrorist groups.
The lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court claims Bank of China transferred millions of dollars to the militant Hamas group and Islamic Jihad, ignoring demands by Israeli counterterrorism officials to halt the practice.

The bank 'knowingly assisted Hamas and the Islamic Jihad to carry out terrorist attacks' and did so through the bank's US branches even though such transfers are against American law, said Mr Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, an attorney for the plaintiffs.

The suit alleges the money helped fund attacks between 2004 and 2007.

The plaintiffs, who include the family of a 4 year-old boy killed during a 2004 attack, are being represented by attorneys in Los Angeles, New York and Israel.

Officials from the Bank of China in Los Angeles and New York did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The lawsuit claims that beginning in July 2003, the Bank of China put through dozens of wire transfers for the groups totaling several million dollars.

Many of the transfers were initiated in the Middle East, sent to branches in the US, then to an account at a bank branch in Guanzhou, China, the suit said.

The money was then wired to group leaders in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza Strip 'for the purpose of planning, preparing for and executing terrorist attacks', the suit said.

In April 2005, Israeli officials met with officials from the Chinese Ministry of Public Security and China's Central Bank seeking action to prevent the Bank of China from making more transfers, but the practice continued, the suit claims. -- AP

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
in fact,China is sponsoring a lot of those countries in Africa controls by warlords.
so it is not surprising to read this news.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://home.att.net/~fcwriter/china.htm

WHO'S WHO
CHOU, John & Sherry LIU: Couple who were indicted in February 2004 in New York for alleged letter of credit fraud in collusion with a loan officer at the New York branch of Bank of China.

FENG MINGCHANG: Businessman arrested in connection with the use of several companies allegedly to defraud the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China of billions of yuan in "illegal loans."

LI JINHUA: Chinese Auditor General, whose widely-publicized reports documented "numerous irregularities" at the Big Four state-owned banks.

LIU JINBAO: Former executive of Bank of China in Hong Kong, arrested in January 2004 over fraudulent loans and allegations of bribery.

WANG XUEBING: Former head of China Construction Bank and also a former executive of Bank of China, investigated in January 2002 for alleged "negligence of duty" apparently related to loan problems at the Bank of China. Sentenced in December 2003 to 12 years in prison for taking bribes.

WEN JIABAO: Chinese prime minister who has focused on "cleanup" of banking and securities industries.

XU CHAOFAN: Identified by "Business Week" report as the ringleader of a $480 million embezzlement from the Kaiping office of the Bank of China in 1992. Xu Chaofan and his accomplices fled China in October 2001 before engaging in major speculation in Chinese stocks using front companies in Hong Kong.

ZHOU ZHENGYI: Described as China's 11th richest businessman in press reports, sentenced to prison on charges relating to some 2 billion yuan of loans he received from the Bank of China. Zhou Zhengyi went from being a "snack shop" operator to a multimillionaire in the 1990s with his companies Shanghai Land and Shanghai Merchants.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank of China dismisses 75 officials for irregularities
04-12-2006, 07h28
BEIJING (AFP)
http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=118588

A Shanghai Bank of China branch. The Bank of China has fired or dismissed 75 bank officials for corrupt practices in a bid to clean up its operations ahead of a planned Hong Kong listing.

The Bank of China has fired or dismissed 75 bank officials for corrupt practices in a bid to clean up its operations ahead of a planned Hong Kong listing.

Among those dismissed from the nation's second biggest commercial lender were 11 provincial-level branch managers or deputy managers, the 21st Century Business Herald reported.

The report also said 41 branch managers at other levels had also been fired or resigned due to bank irregularities.

The action was taken after investigations last year uncovered 52 cases of corruption, the paper said, without giving details of the total amount of money involved or what criminal charges may be laid.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

INTERVIEW WITH SENIOR MGR MS TAN BEE HXX, BOC

HR: So you were a SM from BOC?

TBH: Hiya yes...

HR: O level SM...salary $7k??? What do you do in BOC?

TBH: Hiya...I worked there many years...old bird system in BOC...from clerk to SM...

HR: Is there something wrong with your breathing? Why do you always sigh 'Hiya'...

to be continued...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec.html

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

PRC Bank Exec

Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec.html

Wahh start liao! But 150/1 a bit pricey for PRC leh.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went.

Hiya Hiya

Lao Bang Lao Bang

You Qian Jui Shi Lao Bang

Yi Tui Liang Tui...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
bohemian
Samster Join Date: Aug 2002
My Reputation:Points: 129 / Power: 7

Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Bro, sorrie for that. I think she doesnt understand or watsover... Try again bro.

i muz apologise for my earlier post... jumped e gun too soon

yes after i logged off TX called me on my hp again n apologised for e earlier miscom. i said it's alright n asked if she free to meet, n straight away set the timing @9.30pm, venue @Lavender 81.

i was early n boy, booked e rm but still gotta wait 15mins for it to b available. anyway, to cut e story short, after entering e rm i sms TX n she arrived promptly, about 5mins later.

i shan't go into details of our frolics as they're pretty SOP.. but i'm impressed wif her great attitude n friendliness. n e way she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on

well, here's e verdict (my 2cts' worth - up to u to decide if e price is too costly):

Face: 7.5/10 to 8/10
Body/ Fig/ Complexion: Slim, smooth skin, tummy undetected.
Boobs: 6.5/10 to 7/10 (juz nice for me, but mayb a little tiny for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 7/10 (paid attention during e job but duration abit short)
Cat bath: er... watz dat?? haha...
FJ: 8.5/10 (coz i turned her on wif my tongue painting le, so she was kinda like desiring for it)
Massage: Nil
Attitude: 9/10 (frenly, great gf feeling, a nice gal to chat with and kiss gd bye to)
Damage: 150 (x-rm, x-cd)
RTF: Nodz

overall, she's a v nice gal albeit abit pricey. but like i said, it all depends on wat u lookin for. for me i go look for bong abt once a mth, so e price is ok for me if it comes wif quality - n i rate her as 1 of my bst bonking sexperience

pls treat her nice n dun exploit her. tks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-2.html

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on
=========

how come she dont clean it herself after the last screw ?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro cunnosieur,
good find.

PRC Bank Exec

:eek:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 70 / Power: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJjumper
dont think she works in bank here. can speak english also not able to read english sms well

Bro, I guess everyone has their own view on her.

From what you have quoted, you think I am lying that she work in the bank here.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.

Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.

No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

No offence to you bro........

Bro aczeta76
Bro there is no need for me to lied or fish up some story here. She is who she is and there is no need for me to debate on her job scope.

As for her pricing bro, I have total no say to that. I have told her about it. Like I say, everyone has their own view and opinion. Good or Bad is not up to me to decide. KTV gals are even more pricey and there are still many of us here going for it.

To me there are no wrong or right, it is up to individual to decide as long they are happy.

No offence to you bro........

A NOTE TO SHARE TO ALL
I am here to share and not earning a living out of it.
It is not an easy way to earn a living as a FL. Going through the stage of stripping, standing naked and be bonk in several position just to earn a living is not easy. We go to them for pleasure and fun as we have spare cash for it but they come to us for a living. Do show some respect to them as everyone has a mother to call their own.

Tian Xing's mobile is no longer in use because some guys in this forum making call to her non stop and xyz......asking her to F off. I guess it is all the issues or comments posted in here recently. What the point to the guys who did that? What does that make you to be?

Those who wish to try her will have to PM me your contact number and I will try my best to arrange for it. If she is willing to give you her contact number when meeting up, please be tactful about it and do not force her do do anything against her will.

Honestly I have 2 more very good FR to share (A pure jap gal and a part time model from PRC). But going through all this again make me scare off. Even if I do post it, I do not want to put them (FL) in the forntline and be shot. Sharing should be a joy and not pain.

No offence to all Bros............... Sorry for any hiccup.

Cheers and happy bonking
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/95318-prc-bank-exec-15.html

Last edited: