• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do we have other things to talk about other than Jack Neo?

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
This diversion is the best diversion of all...

managed to catch all of your attention!

Jack Neo should be awarded the Public Star Medal.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This diversion is the best diversion of all...

managed to catch all of your attentions!!

Jack Neo should be awarded the Public Star Medal.....:biggrin:

i concur...what about hdb pricing and 20% gst and etc...????

its all about jackie neo now....

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
no. must keep talking and condemning him.....

had never like him from the past, something tells me he is bad, never knew so bad thou

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many have chided others who have started new threads on the jack neo affair to no effect.

maybe new mod (if Scroo has relinquished) or kopitiam $ collector can delete repetitive ones or simply merge all in one ....

I think we should not take things too seriously - after all if not because protagonist are familiar to us, this is a common occurrence in entertainment circles (don't fuckall interpret I condone blah blah blah....)

But more & more trivial threads with sillier & sillier titles are appearing ....

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if MIWs with such problems will be followed closely by all? :biggrin:

now are our men in whites really squeaky clean? LOL!