• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about Movies, Variety shows, TV series and the show biz

SomandrisIsDead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, any Bros know if we can upload videos, or torrents in this forum?

Torrents uploaded or send from bros tend to be more trustworthy, I'll feel.

I do have a couple of nice shows, like dramas, and some movies. Even have Legedary Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, acted by Tony Leong.

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
No love for English dramas?

I'm all alone in a foreign country now so watching quite a lot of english dramas. [Heroes] series is pretty good, as I'm sure many bros here have heard of the series before. [Desperate Housewives] is really funny and an excellent storyline. But my favourite of all has to be [Bones], a show about forensic anthropology, identifying crime victims from their bones. Very interesting cast. Sounds boring but it is really really good. Highly recommend it :biggrin:

http://www.tvsubtitles.net

Watch the shows with subtitles for better understanding as some of them talk really fast sometimes

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Lost really good? I read some reviews that summarises the show as really boliao, or something. Prison Break seems like a nice series, I will definitely try it

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
_44846483_batman_ap226b.jpg

Batman takes $18.5m on previews

The new Batman film has taken a record $18.5m (£9.2m) from midnight preview screenings ahead of its official opening, said distributor Warner Bros.

It has smashed the previous preview benchmark of $16.9m (£8.4m) set by the Star Wars movie Revenge of the Sith in 2005, the studio said.

Directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Christian Bale as Batman, it cost $185m (£92.5m) to make.

Critics have praised the film, which also stars the late actor Heath Ledger.

'Proud'

"We have been thrilled by the response to The Dark Knight, first from the critics and now from audiences," said Dan Fellman, Warner's head of distribution.

Ledger, who died following a drug overdose in January aged 28, played the Joker.

Some supporters have suggested that he should get a posthumous Oscar nomination.

Last week Ledger's co-stars paid tribute to him at the world premiere of the film in New York.

"We're very proud of the film," said Fellman.

"It's the magic of the movie business, how one film just stands out above the others."

The Dark Knight which opened in the US on Friday, will be premiered in the UK on 21 July.

The last Batman movie, Batman Begins, in 2005, grossed nearly $49 million (£24.5m) in its first weekend in North America.

It went on to collect about $372 million (£186m) worldwide.

thelalaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paranormal series Ghost Whisperer nice esp jennifer love hewwit :wink:

yup.. love this show.. actually mainly is bcoz i love watching jennifer love hewwit.. she is so hot.. hot wife.. haha.. envy the husband in the show man.. hahaha.. currently now watching season 3 @ www.sidereel.com .. wonder you guys heard b4 this website? not bad to me..

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup.. love this show.. actually mainly is bcoz i love watching jennifer love hewwit..

Mmmm...yes she's hot, nice racks! :biggrin:

Can bros recommend movies you have watched?? Tks.
My first pick will be Apocalypto(directed by Mel Gibson).
4/5 stars for the action and originality.

Can be caught on this webby which some bros already mentioned. watch-movies.com

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello frens. Me n my missus saw another good movie last night. Its called: The Hunting Party. 4.5/5 stars. Starring Richard Gere. Can be found on the above website.
Sry the correct website is : watch-movies.net