• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic reply from MBT

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Classic reply from MBT</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>congo9 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:17 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>28997.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Question :Will you get back to BTS mode again ?
MBT : My BTO is more superior only wait 4 yrs , you got to wait for 7 years if you go to Build to sell mode (BTS)
MBT : 5 years to wait to clear my stock of 31000 unit during financial crisis ! Now no need , we will wait till there is demand then we will build. Of course , it not waste of public money. BECOS I USE PUBLIC MONEY TO BUILD AND SELL THEM WITH HALF BAKED IDEA THAT HDB FLAT IS HUGELY SUBSIDISED and the buyer is none then you GOONDO TAX PAYER !
MBT : See, head i win .. tail you lose ! You are totally screwed ! That how i earn my billion dollar salary by using your money to SCREW YOU totally !
MBT : VOTE ME OUT LAH if you have BALLS, SINGAPOREAN!
===========================================================
SINGAPORE: Flat buyers get their new flats much faster under the current Built-To-Order (BTO) system, saving about half the time that it would take under the previous Build-to-Sell mode.

National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan said that under BTO, buyers wait for three years for their flats to be ready.

Under the Build-to-Sell mode or Registration for Flats system, the wait was six to seven years.

Mr Mah was replying in Parliament to MP for West Coast GRC Ho Geok Choo, who wanted to know if there are plans to return to the Build-to-Sell mode.

She was concerned that the waiting time for BTO flats would affect many new applicants' resources and plans to start a family.

Mr Mah gave this assurance: "The subscription rate that we are getting now, although it appears large, does not seem to indicate there is such a large pent-up demand, contrary to what many of us think."

He said the BTO system is more flexible, and can also test demand.

"If the answer is there are not enough flats, we will just keep rolling it out," he said.

He also cited figures to show why the current system is more feasible.

At the height of the property boom, the Build-To-Sell system saw 150,000 applicants in the queue for new flats.

But during the Asian Financial Crisis, the government was saddled with 31,000 unsold flats.

It took five years to clear the unsold flats, which Mr Mah described as a "waste of public mon
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
6pcks8.jpg

Your balls are in my hands,
you peasants dare vote me me out, LOL ?!​
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>