• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FT selling fake NUS/NTU/SMU/SIM degree for $2,800

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, no wonder LKY say PRC are better than sinkies, this the kind of talented PRC LKY yearning for...cheaper, better and faster....come here to study poly, then sideline printing fake degree to sell to PRC returning home...wow what a real talent indeed!!! profit margin so good, cost only 70cts, but sell at $2800..cheaper better and faster HAHAHAHAHAH

S'pore-based China vendor admits fake $2,800 degree printed on 70-cent paper
I warn students they may get into trouble
By Liew Hanqing and Lim Wei Li
February 21, 2010

The New Paper on Sunday went undercover to meet up with a fake degree peddler, a 24-year-old China national who graduated from a local polytechnic.

The man said that degrees from NUS, NTU, SMU and SIM are available, and would cost $2,800 each.

He added that he required a 20 per cent deposit to confirm an order, and would issue a receipt which buyers must produce when collecting their degree in two weeks.

The degrees are printed in a factory in Malaysia, he claimed.

When confronted by The New Paper on Sunday team, the man said he had been peddling fake degrees in Singapore for about half a year, in addition to working as an agent for a company based in China.

He said he gets commission for each degree sold, and claims he makes a point to caution his customers against using their fake degrees to look for jobs, whether in Singapore or in China.

He also said the fake degrees are cheaply made and are printed on regular paper that costs about 70 cents a sheet.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the poodles so slow to bust the operation(s)?

Maybe, the New Paper should say Chee Soon Juan is a major shareholder then only the poodles will start to arrest this PRC peddler.

Somemore, PRC ex-poly graduate, most likely he is also a Singapore PR.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

He said he gets commission for each degree sold, and claims he makes a point to caution his customers against using their fake degrees to look for jobs, whether in Singapore or in China.

This is a very contradicting statement, warn customers of using fake degree from the very source that provide it.:confused: As if this PRC has a conscience by peddling fake degree.

The sole purpose of having fake degrees is to be recognised academically so as to source for work that pays well.

Also is NUS/NTU/SMU well recognised in PRC land I wonder.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, no wonder LKY say PRC are better than sinkies, this the kind of talented PRC LKY yearning for...cheaper, better and faster....come here to study poly, then sideline printing fake degree to sell to PRC returning home...wow what a real talent indeed!!! profit margin so good, cost only 70cts, but sell at $2800..cheaper better and faster HAHAHAHAHAH

should have just bought the degree and find a job, 10s of years ago... and make up the difference in life experience and business experience...

I think with a A level or Poly education is good enough to do business at a basic level... and the rest is life and business experience.

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man said that degrees from NUS, NTU, SMU and SIM are available, and would cost $2,800 each.

Many years ago someone showed me a fake Prostitute license that made me chuckle. :smile:

I wouldn't mind getting a collection of these 4 degrees if it was for a few dollars but $2,800 is too much :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China, do u think they know what AntUAss degrees are worth? If got money, why don't buy Yale degree? :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
February 21, 2010

The New Paper on Sunday went undercover to meet up with a fake degree peddler, a 24-year-old China national who graduated from a local polytechnic.

Wow a foreign Poly grad is selling fake DEGREES and NOT DIPLOMAS. Probably he is fighting against his low self-esteem inside.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

February 21, 2010

He added that he required a 20 per cent deposit to confirm an order, and would issue a receipt which buyers must produce when collecting their degree in two weeks.

When confronted by The New Paper on Sunday team, the man said he had been peddling fake degrees in Singapore for about half a year, in addition to working as an agent for a company based in China.

He also said the fake degrees are cheaply made and are printed on regular paper that costs about 70 cents a sheet.

yeah, give him a citizenship and make him Minister of Trade and industry. he got better business sense than those fake ministers who never worked in the private sector their whole life and try to talk like they know business.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

February 21, 2010

LTA better still one piece of pun sai chua selling for $19k now, last time sell for $100k, see how stupid Sinkie being fooled and cheated! by the piece of paper called COE!!!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum you are the undisputed expert on low self esteem.

Nope. Ugly Chink you fail. Fix your donkey face thanks.

In and out of this forum you are the unparalleled UGLY and WORTHLESS piece of SHIT with NO REAL VALUE that ALSO tries to act smart by posting LAUGHABLE RUBBISH fiscal predictions.

Trader my ass. Rogue Fucking Idiot more like.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you keep giving me notification? you have a crush on me ah? sorry hor i not gay. leetahbar is the one you are after.

userdavid77

When I heard of fake diploma in the networks than I couldn’t believe it that people actually get job after using this but when one of my friend got the job in designing than all things got vanished. I also believe that if someone really needed a job and due to lack of diploma or degree didn't make it than they should use fake diploma and get a real job without knowing someone.

Fake Diploma

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also want to buy if cheap let said $100. Not for using for finding job. Just as a display tell other that I have Master.