• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man at car show takes videos of models' busts and legs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 Sep, 2008 11:38
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man at car show takes videos of models' busts and legs

This man, who was seen with his video camera mounted on a tripod, was not at a car show for the vehicles. Rather, a STOMPer saw him in the act of filming close-up shots of the busts and legs of the models there.

GTR told STOMP:

"On 20 Sep 2008, I was at Super Import Nite, a car exibition in Singapore Expo for heavily-modified cars and models.

"I saw this uncle using a a video camera with a tripod taking video at a high angle.

"When I walked near him, I could see the screen of his camera, and guess what was he taking?

"Close up views of the models of their busts and legs etc..."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey,they also have taken the photo of those cars on display.
but the models are still the main attraction.
those models also very happy that someone is taking their photos.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone went to the motor show with their own interest... some go for the car, some go for the babe... there is nothing wrong ... what the big fuss about ???