• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petrol and diesel down another 10 cents.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
"As of 10 AM Monday, stations run by SPC, Shell and Caltex had their pump prices down to S$2.110 for premium unleaded and S$2.036 and S$2.003 for 95 unleaded and 92 unleaded petrol respectively. "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/363228/1/.html

Read it yourself.

Think that's a $0.25 drop in the past few weeks. Just wanted to highlight this, as I always see people cursing and swearing when prices go up but don't say much when they do come down.

I'm sure all the haters will something else to say, please do contribute and somehow link all these to the PAP, Sinkie, Chinky or whatever you guys can think of. :o

Hope people will still continue conserving energy, prices of commodities will go down and Singapore Power not to act blur!!

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oil prices skyrocketing? Don’t worry; let us go back to our old transport system … :biggrin:
Old is Gold, we are coming back to our old transport. Look at the original features…. :smile:

image004.jpg

zai_si

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things only goes up and stay there... never come down... wait long sure have lor.... Our blood is gonna be dry sooner or later... what a vampire state!! The highest salaried bunch in sg aint gonna feel the pain except the others.. Work hard and pay harder, worst is bankrupt made easier.... change the ruling party la.... stand up for WP.... TR= Temporary Retired for the ruling party... Way to go for the M'sian... dare to show....

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
"As of 10 AM Monday, stations run by SPC, Shell and Caltex had their pump prices down to S$2.110 for premium unleaded and S$2.036 and S$2.003 for 95 unleaded and 92 unleaded petrol respectively. "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/363228/1/.html

Read it yourself.

Think that's a $0.25 drop in the past few weeks. Just wanted to highlight this, as I always see people cursing and swearing when prices go up but don't say much when they do come down.

I'm sure all the haters will something else to say, please do contribute and somehow link all these to the PAP, Sinkie, Chinky or whatever you guys can think of. :o

Hope people will still continue conserving energy, prices of commodities will go down and Singapore Power not to act blur!!

It's a pity Singapore does not produce oil. Oil is now facing worldwide speculating coming from the Americans. Root of the cause. They like it, they up it, they like it, they down it. Today demand up, tomoorrow supply down, everything they say counts. We like many other countries are virtually at its mercy.

I can only say, conserve energy and probably save more:o

zikoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oil prices skyrocketing? Don’t worry; let us go back to our old transport system …
Old is Gold, we are coming back to our old transport. Look at the original features….

image004.jpg

Hi, you marketing this original SUV?? how to order?? :rolleyes::p