• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

learn how to tekan policeman

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone, please pay attention now!! learn how to tekan policeman from the EMPRESS DOWAGER:

Sep

Paul Tan - SPF Improvement Unit - Refusal to admit mistakes of police illegal parking
jaslyngo | Can there ever be justice and fair play from govt depar, My MP Block Visit | 09 26th, 2008| No Comments »Re: Unlawful Parking made by Police Vehicles (SIU 3494/2008)
Thursday, 11 September, 2008 2:20 PM

—–Inline Attachment Follows—–

Dear Ms Jasly Go,

I refer to your email dated 8 Sep 08.

2 Police have taken internal departmental action against the officers concerned.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Tan
for Quality Service Manager
Singapore Police Force

I guess that means her illegal parking summons were actually quite LEGAL.:cool:
http://jaslyngo.sgpolitics.net/

better support her and remember to vote for her. all parking illegally will be made legal. no summons. only sorry letter. steady poon pee pee!:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone, please pay attention now!! learn how to tekan policeman from the EMPRESS DOWAGER:

you are fucking jealous!

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee

God I guess some people see complaining about policemen illegally parking because they are "buying lunch" as civil activism. The term bo liao really comes to mind.

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the title is LEARN HOW TO TEKAN POLICEMAN...and not how to gang bully or victimise :smile:

so folks, the next lesson would be:

HOW TO RID MONSTER-IN-LAW

this should be interesting:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee

God I guess some people see complaining about policemen illegally parking because they are "buying lunch" as civil activism. The term bo liao really comes to mind.

Locke

if u got a mum-in-law, then be prepared to learn HOW TO RID MONSTER-IN-LAW....coming up soon!:wink:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ABC steps to rid ABC monster-in-law.wow!! what every fishmonger wife really needs.:biggrin:

did you ask your PAP mp baey to widen the longkang at Blk 171 Stirling Road to accommodate your diabetic fat and ugly corpse when you jump from the 9th storey .... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sep

Paul Tan - SPF Improvement Unit - Refusal to admit mistakes of police illegal parking
jaslyngo | Can there ever be justice and fair play from govt depar, My MP Block Visit | 09 26th, 2008| No Comments »Re: Unlawful Parking made by Police Vehicles (SIU 3494/2008)

Dear Ms Jasly Go,

2 Police have taken internal departmental action against the officers concerned.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Tan
Singapore Police Force

better support her and remember to vote for her. all parking illegally will be made legal. no summons. only sorry letter. steady poon pee pee!:biggrin:

it's very strange to find self-claimed very busy "business woman - and mum of 2 kids" going around looking for illegal parked police car. took pic, went to her laptop to download....email to mata chu to complain and copy and paste all over in a freaky blog and forum.

very busy indeed!:smile:

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee

Locke

Hi Locke..

I am sorry to make you feel this way..

Perhaps you can enlighten me, what is "civil activism" be and I try to work towards it..

Thank you..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public vent not good for police force
MONDAY'S report, ('Girl's death: Officer blogs about his guilt'), is disconcerting to the good image of the Singapore Police Force and perplexing to police retirees like myself.

When I was an active officer, we were constantly reminded that personal emotions and opinions should never cloud or affect the performance of any officer.

The only pertinent question that an arresting officer should ask himself is whether he was justified in arresting the suspect.

The older generation of police officers did not endure sleepless nights because we arrested a suspect, nor after being involved in shoot-outs with criminals, some of whom were sent to the gallows eventually.

I may sound callous, but the police officer's blog is contrary to good order and discipline, which are part of the foundation of the police force. Musings and self-doubt demoralise other officers and, if allowed, may corrode the confidence and professionalism of the police force.

The force should not rule out instituting disciplinary action against such acts as ventilating one's emotions in a blog. It already has sufficient avenues open for a distressed officer to seek professional help and counselling. Going public with one's act of contrition isn't one of them.

Lionel De Souza

maybe a fishmonger wife is also a SIAO CHA BO. beside ragging visiting friendly mp, she was so bored that she even tried to rag policemen parking vehicle to buy lunch near her market.

it quite easy for her to hunt for stalling "illeegally" parked police vehicles. just standby during lunch hours in any hawker centres, the mata kias would could to packet food. then she could click more pic with her hp and comprain with proof.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sep

Dear Ms Jasly Go,

Yours sincerely,

Paul Tan
Singapore Police Force

The correct answer actually is here:
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6148

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe a fishmonger wife is also a SIAO CHA BO. beside ragging visiting friendly mp, she was so bored that she even tried to rag policemen parking vehicle to buy lunch near her market.it quite easy for her to hunt for stalling "illeegally" parked police vehicles. just standby during lunch hours in any hawker centres, the mata kias would could to packet food. then she could click more pic with her hp and comprain with proof

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
in singapore, she thinks she's really the DOWAGER and above the laws. if she were at other country, she would definitely end up "queen of the smothering nights".

PAP running dog diabetic ugly fat slob chao ah kwa with kidney disease

hehe you here for the defense of your PAP masters ..... LOL

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lee

Locke

i wont be so bother abt this sort of matter.
what goes ard comes ard.
those that complain and insist on their way will find one day no one would give much of any way.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont be so bother abt this sort of matter.
what goes ard comes ard.
those that complain and insist on their way will find one day no one would give much of any way.

the whole bunch has now landed in court. soon she would teaching everyone:

HOW TO TEKAN THE MAGISTRATE

:biggrin: