• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quit your job for $1 million

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you quit your job and go bounty hunting? These 3 bros decide to quit their job and hunt for Mas Selamat. They gave themselves 1 year. That is $333,333 a year. Is it worth the effort to do this for $333,333 less expenses?

What if the terrorists are armed? The 3 bros have commando training but are they armed? Do they have the logistics to support them?

Monday July 28, 2008

Trio quit jobs to go bounty hunting

THREE Singaporeans have quit their jobs to hunt for Mas Selamat Kastari following the S$1mil (RM2.3mil) reward being offered for the escaped terrorist, Sin Chew Daily reported.

The trio, in their 20s, have given themselves a year to hunt down the terrorist, who escaped from the republic’s prison on Feb 27.

Two businessmen, who remained anonymous, had recently announced they were offering a S$1mil reward for Mas Selamat's capture.

The three men, all of whom had undergone commando training during their national service, resigned from their jobs in the private sector last week and left for Indonesia last Saturday.

Chen Jin Nan, the founder of Crime Library and spokesperson for the trio, told a Singapore daily that they would try to trace Mas Selamat's escape route from Singapore to Indonesia.

They then plan to blend into the local communities to seek clues on Mas Selamat's whereabouts.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
may they (the 3 guys) be bless thru out the "adventure" :smile:
if they dont have the intel with them...
and more years passed by(i dont think 1 year is enuff) , i think more expenses will kana forked out...
at the end of the day , hope they dont back out and be taxi drivers :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah... and aft 1 yr if they realise they cant beat em... they can aw join em... Since oredi commando trained previously... think will get exemption frm training in Afgan or Philippines... :biggrin::biggrin:

88max

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if they be captured and beheaded by terrorist groups ??? :eek:

What more easy target for them (terrorists) to get revenge on sg by just killing a few s'poreons, venturing into their homeground.:confused:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
their average wages should be less than 10K a month... thus the returns from commercial and national hero status will outweigh the risk..
definitely worth a punt if you ask me....

MS shall we form our own search team.. The Hart Foundation sound like a good name.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

may they (the 3 guys) be bless thru out the "adventure" :smile:
at the end of the day , hope they dont back out and be taxi drivers :p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
ms r u under moderation???.. how come i never see this post when i post..

btw.. u like that say.. will offend alot of Philipinos.. .. next time u cannot up them liao.:biggrin::biggrin:

think will get exemption frm training in Afgan or Philippines... :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SAM SAY...

'We talk NICELY to each other here please. :smile: No nasty and abusive posts'.:

WHY U ASK ME TO WEAR READING GLASS??..LATER I GO REPORT YOU TO SAM THEN YOU KNOW...:mad: :biggrin::biggrin:

KNN ask u 2 c nid 2 wear reading glass nasty 2 u?? I almost 1 2 say maybe u pachew tar stamp leow....:biggrin::biggrin::p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trio quit jobs to go bounty hunting

The three men, ... left for Indonesia last Saturday.

sum ppl keep on insisting dat he is still in sg wor ... dey go 2 indon 4 wat? ... :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go there... 6 4 his accociate... then bribe they to tell em exactly which HDB he's hiding in sg... Of course can go kio kway 1st b4 they start searching...:biggrin::biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, fantastic, now we have a "bounty hunter" spin story to go along with the "bounty offered" spin story. Announcing their plans to the New Paper, what a way to start off their "hunt". Looking forward to more spin stories.

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3 bros have commando training but are they armed?

commando-ce144ccce0.jpg

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bounty-hunters,just like those Western Cowboys' movies.

will be watching out for their news and progress. wish them all the best !

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did this piece of news get reported in the local English media?

The report is originally from Sin Chew Daily.