• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are locals so scare of Lee kuan yew?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dated back to when I was a teenager. I remember seeing Jaya at City Hall MRT,can't recall properly whether he was selling or distributing his newsletters for free.
Anyway, I bought one from him. Brought it home and told my mum,I got a scolding from her and to stay away from non-PAPs.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scare? i ever stared at him. he looked back and i still stared at him. he looked down, he got into his car and sped off with his tail in between his legs!

the crowd was waving at him. but i didnt, i just stare at him. he was waving to the crowd smiling away, till he saw me. then his smiley face changed to smelly face. then he got into his car and fuck off! :oIo:

do any of you dare to do that?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scare? i ever stared at him. he looked back and i still stared at him. he looked down, he got into his car and sped off with his tail in between his legs!

the crowd was waving at him. but i didnt, i just stare at him. he was waving to the crowd smiling away, till he saw me. then his smiley face changed to smelly face. then he got into his car and fuck off! :oIo:

You sure not making this up?, he is a modern day 'medusa'....you stare at him, his bodygurad will check you eye balls & balls, and your future will tur to STONE!:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scared of looking at u in the face . Guilty conscious ?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the same analogy,if Old fart kick the bucket,Singapore become kaput ???

NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE UNLESS U ARE A DICTATOR !!!

If that is so, i would like to take over him. I would dictate pro-faggot policies like Pink corrour with red ribbon paint scheme for flats, public places, buses, SMRT, gahmane buildings, pink uniform for mata and pink no.4 for SAF :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wk51lfLfIQ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wk51lfLfIQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wk51lfLfIQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dicks, Lee Control You.