• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SUPER SUPER SMART PRC FT! must read

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100123/17/1zbik.html

女子尿急竟拉開艙門 飛機滑行一半被迫停飛

NOWnews 更新日期:"2010/01/23 15:31" 大陸新聞中心/綜合報導

深圳機場21日上演驚險的一幕,一架正準備起飛的客機在跑道上滑行時,一名女乘客卻因為尿急拉開後艙門,導致逃生用的充氣滑梯彈出,客機被迫停止起飛。事後,肇事女子被罰款人民幣5000元。

深圳《晶報》報導,21日下午2點45分,從深圳寶安機場飛往杭州的南方航空CZ3555班機正在跑道上滑行,說時遲那時快,後艙門被打開了。一名當時坐在機艙內的李先生說,他感覺到後面有一陣涼風,回頭一看嚇一跳,急救用的充氣滑梯彈出,一名20多歲的年輕子手足無措,「當時空姐都非常緊張,馬上跑過去把站在艙門前的女子拉回座位上,然後第一時間通知機長不要起飛」。

事後,肇事的女子被帶到警局接受調查,她向警方表示,自己姓林,是廣東陸豐人,原本是要搭飛機陪一名男姓友人到杭州考試,由於急著上廁所,才不慎打開了後艙門。而警方也相信林女不是故意的,加上並未造成嚴重後果,最後罰款人民幣5000元,就讓她離開了。

據了解,南航CZ3555班機,原定在21日下午2點45分從深圳起飛,預計下午4點30分抵達杭州,機上共有156名乘客,忽然上演驚險的一幕而停止起飛,南航立刻安排乘客轉搭另外一架班機,在4點38分起飛,6點02分安全抵達杭州。至於林女與同伴也於下午5點半搭機前往杭州。雖然事件導致部分班機延誤,但很快就恢復正常。

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shen Zhen airport emergency in China 21st Jan 2010.

A PRC woman on board a flight was in an URGENCY to pass urine while flight was on taxi way during taking off.

Instead of opening the toilet door and by mistake she managed to OPEN THE FLIGHT'S REAR EXIT DOOR :eek::eek::eek::eek: CAUSING THE EMERGENCY SLIDE RAFT TO BE FULLY DEPLOYED.

The entire flight's suddenly felt a cold draft coming from behind and saw a woman standing there in great panic. The flight crew quickly led this very smart PRC woman back to seat and belt and notified captain to abort the take off.

She was later fined RMB$5000 and let off after authority found that she had made an honest mistake.

PRC FT super super smart! :p:biggrin:

Must put all PRC FT on SQ flights FOC!

:oIo:

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lan Eh!

Can open flight door to take toilet break? Better than MSK really!

PRC FT are world's best!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The entire flight's suddenly felt a cold draft coming from behind and saw a woman standing there in great panic. The flight crew quickly led this very smart PRC woman back to seat and belt and notified captain to abort the take off.

She was later fined RMB$5000 and let off after authority found that she had made an honest mistake.

This is so dangerous...

What if when the plane is already flying, and she managed to open the back door of the airplane?

1. The opener will surely be sucked out...

2. Some of the unwearer passengers may be sucked out as well...

3. Some of the air stewardess may be sucked out...

can any avionics experts tell me would this cause the un-even pressure levels in the cabins and the environment to cause the plane to implode?

now really make me scared of taking flights with PRC people... :(

jw5

Loyal
Most of the prc nationals I've seen on planes don't know how to open the toilet doors. They try to pull it, bang it, sometimes even pulling out the ash tray to no avail.
Sometiimes when I'm sitting near the toilet, I tell them to push the door. Without even a word of thanks, they push the door and go in.
Later, they don't know how to come out! :smile:

HeadBanger

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so dangerous...

What if when the plane is already flying, and she managed to open the back door of the airplane?

1. The opener will surely be sucked out...

This one can happen but other point raised might not. Seen one episode of Myth Buster busting this myth.
Bro, can try to confirm this when you next in a plane up there...... Jus.....t kidding:biggrin::biggrin:.

Me no avionic xpert.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess the plane still taxiing before AB (After Burner) for take off, so suction not so great till suck pple out. The plane must be in certain altitude for cabin pressurization to take place. Below that pre-determined altitude, the pressure inside the cabin and ambient pressure is about the same, ie on ground.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole bunch will come on board, chatting loudly and playing cards, kicking seats in front of them, acting as if they fly a million times before. Go to toilet, dun know how to open door.

Most of the prc nationals I've seen on planes don't know how to open the toilet doors. They try to pull it, bang it, sometimes even pulling out the ash tray to no avail.
Sometiimes when I'm sitting near the toilet, I tell them to push the door. Without even a word of thanks, they push the door and go in.
Later, they don't know how to come out! :smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shen Zhen airport emergency in China 21st Jan 2010.

A PRC woman on board a flight was in an URGENCY to pass urine while flight was on taxi way during taking off.

Instead of opening the toilet door and by mistake she managed to OPEN THE FLIGHT'S REAR EXIT DOOR :eek::eek::eek::eek: CAUSING THE EMERGENCY SLIDE RAFT TO BE FULLY DEPLOYED.

PRC FT super super smart! :p:biggrin:

Must put all PRC FT on SQ flights FOC!

:oIo:

no wonder nowsday rain water taste abit salty n smelly.
kanninabu...:oIo: