• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baby dumped in washer - guess the race of the teenage mother

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see whether anyone can guess correctly the race of this young mother...

1. Chinese
2. Malay
3. Indian
4. Eurasian
5. Others

Jan 6, 2010
Baby dumped in washer
By Mavis Toh

sg-washing.jpg

THROUGHOUT her nine months of pregnancy, a teenage girl managed to keep it away from her mother and two siblings even though they live under the same roof.

But the secret was out when the 17-year-old gave birth to a baby boy last Tuesday morning.

In a daze and not wanting her mother to find out about the baby, she hid the newborn in the washing machine, under a pile of clothes. It was only when the teenager's 43-year-old mother saw blood stains on the toilet floor and on her daughter's shirt, did her suspicions arise.

Following her instinct, she opened the washing machine's lid, and to her shock, found a quiet and bloody baby under her laundry. She immediately called the ambulance and both mother and child were rushed to the KK Women's and Children?'s Hospital.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman said that when they arrived at the flat, they found the baby wrapped in a towel on the kitchen floor. He had deep cuts in the neck and chest area. The baby is now in a stable condition at the hospital while the teenager was discharged on Monday.

The girl, a second-year ITE student, is helping police with the investigation. Under the Children and Young Persons Act, one found guilty of ill-treatment of a child or young person can be jailed up to four years or fined up to $4,000, or both.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see whether anyone can guess correctly the race of this young mother...

1. Chinese
2. Malay
3. Indian
4. Eurasian
5. Others

Jan 6, 2010
Baby dumped in washer
By Mavis Toh

sg-washing.jpg

THROUGHOUT her nine months of pregnancy, a teenage girl managed to keep it away from her mother and two siblings even though they live under the same roof.

But the secret was out when the 17-year-old gave birth to a baby boy last Tuesday morning.

In a daze and not wanting her mother to find out about the baby, she hid the newborn in the washing machine, under a pile of clothes. It was only when the teenager's 43-year-old mother saw blood stains on the toilet floor and on her daughter's shirt, did her suspicions arise.

Following her instinct, she opened the washing machine's lid, and to her shock, found a quiet and bloody baby under her laundry. She immediately called the ambulance and both mother and child were rushed to the KK Women's and Children?'s Hospital.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman said that when they arrived at the flat, they found the baby wrapped in a towel on the kitchen floor. He had deep cuts in the neck and chest area. The baby is now in a stable condition at the hospital while the teenager was discharged on Monday.

The girl, a second-year ITE student, is helping police with the investigation. Under the Children and Young Persons Act, one found guilty of ill-treatment of a child or young person can be jailed up to four years or fined up to $4,000, or both.

Not so fast! Let's take a closer look at the photo for clues.

1) The ambiance of the kitchen/laundry area just don't give me the impression of a typical Malay household. It is not too cluttered.

2) Maybe it's the digital image, it's too brightly lit for a Malay kitchen.

3) The laundry basket has no articles of clothing apparent that's typical of Malay attire.

4) Laundry poles. Malays typically place theirs permanently in the corridors outside their flat where they hang their laundry.

5) Flour mixer place next to kettle means it's an appliance used on a daily basis. So who eat flour products on a daily basis. Tosai and chapatis?

6) Though not conclusive, the colour of choice in the cover of the washing machine is magenta, visually pleasing to a certain race.

And the fact that the teenager could conceal to full term the state of her pregnancy tells me that they wear loose fitting pasar malam type of casual wear dress at home.

My take is that the teenager is an Indian.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x160.jpg

You all want to make me malu again.:mad:

Aiyah! I tell the bang & minah to behave, they neber listen!, I tell them, play guitar, sing "smoke on the water", don't smoke ganja, don't rubba rubab until panas!, then susa!.... Abang, Minah neber listen, i give them Silly idol to distract their mind..and alamak! another, minah with a baby....so malu! How I wish this happen once in 50 years...malu lah! SINgaura!:biggrin:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems they don't like going to hospital to give birth, prefer do it kampong style sometimes without even midwife ...

this one even more shocking (sometime back in ST) --
  • 44 years old (makcik, not minah)
  • has incurable kidney disease
  • gave birth at home to twins
  • teenage son was her midwife !? (as reported by ST)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so fast! Let's take a closer look at the photo for clues.

1) The ambiance of the kitchen/laundry area just don't give me the impression of a typical Malay household. It is not too cluttered.

2) Maybe it's the digital image, it's too brightly lit for a Malay kitchen.

3) The laundry basket has no articles of clothing apparent that's typical of Malay attire.

4) Laundry poles. Malays typically place theirs permanently in the corridors outside their flat where they hang their laundry.

5) Flour mixer place next to kettle means it's an appliance used on a daily basis. So who eat flour products on a daily basis. Tosai and chapatis?

6) Though not conclusive, the colour of choice in the cover of the washing machine is magenta, visually pleasing to a certain race.

And the fact that the teenager could conceal to full term the state of her pregnancy tells me that they wear loose fitting pasar malam type of casual wear dress at home.

My take is that the teenager is an Indian.

I can conclude that u are

a) jobless
b) student
c) GAN free

Am i right?

R

redlightmeansgo

Kaninah, no money to go to hospital never mind. No money to buy condom as well. Is it a case of lack, or bo chap?

jw5

Loyal
Teenagers having sex nowadays is very common.
Teenagers getting pregnant is quite common.
Teenagers giving birth and not wanting their babies does happen.
But to put the baby in a washing machine? What is this world coming to?