• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY Peeping Tom brigade caught Ah Mah in raid

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Granny caught in hotel sex raid

A 54-year-old grandmother of eight started her new year in the most embarrassing way when she was caught in a hotel room with a 38-year-old man during a khalwat raid in Malaysia.

Both of them were naked.

Religious enforcement officers raided a budget hotel in Kuantan around 7.30amonFriday.

But the couple took their time opening their room door, said an officer.

The officer quoted the man as saying: "How could we open the door when we were both naked?"

The granny admitted to committing khalwat (being in close proximity with a man who is not the spouse) with the welder, Harian Metro reported.

While she was asked to surrender her IC, the woman, who is a shop assistant, pleaded with the officers to let them go as the matter would embarrass her children and grandchildren.

The couple later admitted that they had sex the night before in the hotel room, said the head of Islamic Shariah Pahang (Jaip), Mr Ahmad Raffli Abdul Malek.

The woman said she met the man about three months ago and they had planned to get married, but the wedding was postponed due to financial problems.

Mr Ahmad Raffli said: "The grandmother claimed that she has been widowed for six years following the death of her husband and that she has been living alone in Kampung Kurnia."

He added that the man is a bachelor from Kuala Lumpur.

The couple had checked into the hotel to celebrate the new year before deciding to get intimate.

"What was surprising was that the grandmother said they decided to spend the night at the hotel because many villagers would talk if they went back together to her kampung," said Mr Ahmad Raffli.

He said that during the khalwat operation, which started at 4pm on 31 Dec and ended on 1 Jan, covered 20 budget hotels and netted 58 suspects.

All those caught were taken to the religious office for further investigation.

Anyone found guilty can be fined up to RM1,000 ($410) or jailed six months or both.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BNew%2BPaper/Story/A1Story20100103-189422.html

Somehow I'm pretty sure these pple enjoy their job

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read Ah Mah, I thought Mah Bow Tan. Was wondering what sensational news the internet is dredging up again.

Anyway, I think the man is conning the Ah Mah but no harm for Ah Mah to have some fun.