• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[2010Video] Ah Tiong Bu threatened Sinkie to call President Nathan to settle wor.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vO_n76zBE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vO_n76zBE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This incident happens in a Local Swimming Club at Tanjong Rhu,
The in-house Chinese Restaurant at its 2nd Floor is run by this lady mananger from China.

(As given by Raymond, the assistant manager, her name is Sammi and she is the manager there and fully in charged)

Their buffet dinner is priced at $28 / pax , our company booked 29 pax for our annual dinner.

First their manager (over the phone) insisted that we must order our food in the afternoon because they were "fully booked" and for not doing so,
we cannot blame them if they are slow in serving or if they "run out of food". Obviously, my colleague who made the booking did not know
what to order as majority of our colleagues were not in the office.

Reluctantly, she made some order. She was told that we must order at least 3 vegetable dish or "dont blame them if they run out of vegetable"
if we do not place the order early. (I suppose vegetable dishes are cheaper in cost). When we arrived, only 25 of us made it, we were told to pay
for 29 pax since we booked for it. After some bargaining, it was settled for payment charge by head count. We were being sqeezed into 2 tables instead of 3,
she claimed that we do not have enough people to occupy 3 tables.

After some struggling as the tables were really cramp, we protested. Eventually they agreed to let us have one more table after some unpleasant
exchange of remarks and finger pointing (The restaurant manager did most of it and shouted at my colleagues). I had to fill my hunger with the
3 balanced dishes served when i arrived late and when we went over to the newly set up table we placed some orders but it takes long time to be served,
some dishes didnt make it either out of stock or the order just vanished.

The table was empty (without food) for at least 20 minutes and i called the assistant manager to remind him of our orders, this was my first experience
with buffet dinner where the table is totally empty for such a long time. We were told that they run out of fish and two small plates of prawns which
were ordered were finally served. My first experience again, for buffet dinner which ends up feeling hungry. I had a packet of instant noodle when i reach home.
They didnt even bother to ask for last order which most if not all restaurant do.

Then came the last straw where the pushing incident which were recorded for your viewing pleasure. Oh, the manager claimed that we wasted food ,
it was her excuse for causing such a ruckus. Her claims were unfounded, how i wish there were an in- house camera that had taken all the events throughout.
If the restaurant have one, i will be most happy if they can put it up here for everyone to see how they accuse us of wasting food.

One point to note is that the restaurant was about half empty at any point of time throughout our patronage, those members and guests happens to be
there can verify that. She claimed that we pointed finger at her, can see in the video clips she has been pointing her fingers whiles talking ?
Can you trust her statement ?

Is this kind of service attitude we deserve ?
Can we allow this foreigner to tarnish the reputation of Singapore
while we are striving for a country with excellence in the service industry. ?

I hope the owner of the restaurant make a thorough investigation and get to the bottom of this.
Please note that all incidents listed are true to the best of my knowledge. For those who are present, please give your account or comments in case
i missed out some parts or mislead the readers.I will be glad to amend them after verification.

email to [email protected]

Regards
Alvin S C Tan

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever chiu wanna call, call the president, call Nathan,
Come here, I still screwed chiu!!!!

Ah Tiong bu bery the fierce wor.
sho scary.

:o :( :o

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
See u all don't believe...

FTs are realli faster, cheaper and fiestier...
In China, this is called character building. Justice is maitained by the person holding the bigger stick - quoted.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies kanna screwed by Ah Tiongs, left, right & center....
but
our leaders still lub them dip dip.

Lee-member the big picture.....the economic growth.
Without ah tiongs, we no growth.

So...bite the bullet and endure, sinkies.

:( :o :(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah what did Alvin Tan and his male friends did to piss her off like that?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...:biggrin:

TeeKee pls bring her to ur church. She seems to be possessed by something 'dirty'. Can do an 'Exorcism of Ah Tiong Bu'?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
better import 1.5 million PRCs to dilute poor sinkie attitude. a few big-sized men bully a small-sized woman

still no shame and post on youtube

we have failed, brought up a generation of useless sinkie fuckheads

import the PRC now before we collapse as a society and as an economy

NOW NOW NOW

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah lor.

Somemore no serve my favorite dish one.
Wait wipe kar chng also call me.:eek: No big no small.

Nathan....consider chiurself famous liao.
Even Ah Tiong can lee-member chiu and pronounced chiur name sho accurately.

Looks like our FTs do notice our president afterall.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan....consider chiurself famous liao.
Even Ah Tiong can lee-member chiu and pronounced chiur name sho accurately.

Looks like our FTs do notice our president afterall.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

Ah Tiong Bu gave freebie BJ to Nathan lah, that is why she remembered him.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the man's tone sounded a bit inimidating by saying he will post wht he rec on youtube.
better import 1.5 million PRCs to dilute poor sinkie attitude. a few big-sized men bully a small-sized woman

we have failed, brought up a generation of useless sinkie fuckheads

import the PRC now before we collapse as a society and as an economy

NOW NOW NOW

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few big-sized men bully one small woman worker

Singapore has FAILED ... uncultured Sinkies

No shame at all

Useless fuckhead Sinkies

I am ashamed to be Singaporean, with fellow national like this

Fucking crap

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few big-sized men bully a small-sized woman

agree lo, from the heated exchange, the one who post this thing is no angel himself.

this is just 1 side story, maybe they really wasted food and refuse to pay extra, for wasting food?

somemore he is trying to get her sacked now but posting this thing, really shameless :(

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few big-sized men bully one small woman worker

Singapore has FAILED ... uncultured Sinkies

No shame at all

Useless fuckhead Sinkies

I am ashamed to be Singaporean, with fellow national like this

Fucking crap

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vO_n76zBE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vO_n76zBE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

It may come as a surprise to you, but I agree it's definitely a good example of a "Singapore Fails".

The video and the statement given by whom I assumed to be Alvin the cameraman and the owner of the voice nearest to the video recording device has no evidential heading and ending.

One must ask what sparked the PRC manager's fury? I would give the benefit of the doubt to the complainants if it is proven that it's not the first time she had involved herself in such a shameful display of losing the plot in command of the situation in a service line scenario.

Now back to the locals, the customers involved. Take note at 0.56 that one of them actually came close to hitting the female PRC. And he is Male though certainly not a Man!

And the pathetic Mandarin by the local Sinkies, it's all I can do to stop viewing the video without puking. And the challenges and threats uttered is so typically used by Sinkies to bully service staff.

It may not had been her intent but the PRC female had done all the service industry's workers who had swallowed on the quiet the constant harassment, a favor by standing up for her rights not to be a typical pushover!

To the Singaporeans involved. Next time go eat shit!

Last edited:

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a member of this club...To be honest,i don't like china nationals,but i also must admit many members in this club are proud and arrogant too.think they 'rich and educated':rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy should be charged for instigating the woman to hit, assault, curse and threatening to post it all up.

At least the manager got guts to stand up for herself, while the cameraman is ballsless among the crowd taunting.

No wonder Sinkies becoming extinct. Most guys got no balls.