• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how you can get taxi ride for free

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
But got one condition - you must be a fast runner...:p:p:p

Caught in the Act
Posted on 23 Dec 2009

Passenger running off without paying cab fare of $24.50

male_passenger_ran_off_without_paying_cab_fare_of_2430-thumbnail.jpg

This man (right) apparently ran without paying his fare of $24.30, said the surprised cabby. The taxi driver had recorded the entire incident on camera.

Here's what the shocked cabby wrote in an email today (Dec 23):

"I picked up these two passengers in my taxi at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 on Dec 21.

"I was directed to go to Shunfu Road to drop off the female passenger pictured.

"Thereafter, the male passenger directed me to go to Woodlands Avenue 5 as he had something to pick up.

"After I arrived at a bus stop along Woodlands Avenue 5, the male passenger suddenly got off the cab and ran off in the direction of Block 365.

"I gave chase, but lost sight of him after I saw him run up Block 365.

"The total cab fare was $24.30 only. I captured the whole journey on video."

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cover his face?

But got one condition - you must be a fast runner...:p:p:p

Caught in the Act
Posted on 23 Dec 2009

Passenger running off without paying cab fare of $24.50

male_passenger_ran_off_without_paying_cab_fare_of_2430-thumbnail.jpg

This man (right) apparently ran without paying his fare of $24.30, said the surprised cabby. The taxi driver had recorded the entire incident on camera.

Here's what the shocked cabby wrote in an email today (Dec 23):

"I picked up these two passengers in my taxi at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 on Dec 21.

"I was directed to go to Shunfu Road to drop off the female passenger pictured.

"Thereafter, the male passenger directed me to go to Woodlands Avenue 5 as he had something to pick up.

"After I arrived at a bus stop along Woodlands Avenue 5, the male passenger suddenly got off the cab and ran off in the direction of Block 365.

"I gave chase, but lost sight of him after I saw him run up Block 365.

"The total cab fare was $24.30 only. I captured the whole journey on video."

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not guilty till proven in court. So better to cover face unless they are eating in MRT train, anyhow park cars or shitting in public, then it is fair game.