• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YPAPee Sear Declares War on Netizens!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-19 9:10 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26003.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://hockrong.blogspot.com/2009/12/temasek-review-netizen-questions-if.html
Temasek Review: Netizen questions if there is conflict of interest between Mr Sear Hock Rong’s job and his grassroots work

Netizen "Mrbell Mrbell" of unknown background had recently questioned the link between my job and Grassroots work.

It was with no surprise that Temasek Review decided to post another article related to Mr Alex Tan who was charged with 'general disobedience'. In less than a week, Temasek Review featured a total of seven articles, including the latest article highlighting a burning question from "Mrbell Mrbell" - "is there a conflict of interest here?"

TR001.jpg
TR003.jpg
The first question that came to my head was - Who is "Mrbell Mrbell"?

Mr Alex Tan had recently posted a link in a comment to this blog, inviting me to the online 3in1kopitiam. This link brought me to the discussion thread on my job and Grassroots work. "Mrbell Mrbell" appeared there.

There were also several other "interesting" threads in 3in1kopitiam such as "YPAP Counterstrike Squad", "Alex Tan aplogize to Sear" and "Helped Needed against the PAP", just to name a few. "Mrbell Mrbell" was part of the "YPAP Counterstrike Squad", in which he was the "Sniper".

Mr Alex Tan (also known as Alex Zhixiang Tan or Utopia Interpretsg on Facebook, or interpretsg on 3in1kopitiam) was not able to join their in their "counterstrike mission", as he was previously banned from the Young PAP Network Facebook Group for name-calling and vulgarities.

It was worrying to see this group of Netizens so bitter about the PAP and their lives. They seemed to spend most of their time in the 3in1kopitiam and other online platforms complaining.

Below are screenshots of the posts by "Mrbell Mrbell" and his "YPAP Counterstrike Squad":
Fellow YPAP Counterstrike Squad Member "killpappy" (also known as "Buay Song" and possibly "Singapore Lan Buay Song") was actively engaging others in the Young PAP Network Facebook Group. "Singapore Lan Buay Song", like Mr Alex Tan, was also guilty of name-calling and using vulgarities.

TR010.jpg

TR014.jpg
"killpappy" was also encouraging others in 3in1kopitiam to subscribe to become fan of the Young PAP Facebook page and post on the Wall.

TR009.jpg
Screenshot below also show other YPAP Counterstrike Squad members such as "AI", "Conspiracy28" and "ChiamAndCo" (also known as Lee Hsien Tau).

"Mrbell Mrbell" (also known as mrbell1009 in 3in1kopitiam) who wrote "I will intensify my snipershots" and "I will need more help". He also wrote vulgar words.

Screenshot of the YPAP Counterstrike Squad "nominal roll". This seemed like planning a terrorist attack.

"killpappy" was the "counterstrike squad commander" and "Mrbell Mrbell" was the "sniper". "killpappy" even suggested going for a "new nick to enter".

"killpappy" and "mrbell1009" below posting vulgar words in 3in1kopitiam. They were bitterly against the Young PAP.

interpretsg (Mr Alex Tan) thinking of "roasting" Sam Tan (refering to MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC, Mr Sam Tan).

Why have they decided to use a nickname and not their real names? Are they prepared to be evaluated by other Netizens too? "Mrbell Mrbell" and his members should also show their real identities and be subjected to scrutiny. Will they face up to this challenge?
I invite "Mrbell Mrbell" and his members who have questioned my integrity to make a report to the relevant authorities anytime. They are welcomed to share any findings. My fellow Admin in the Young PAP Network Facebook Group had already shared with them in the Discussion Board information on the audit process and financial procedures in the People's Association. I do not need to repeat that here again.

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>