• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning!! Do not enter An An travel at Jurong point!!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time that i am so pissed off with any service in my life that i feel that i need to warn the brothers and sisters here.

Booked a travel package with this Agency. ( Cos lazy to walk around, so just book at An An at the old Jurong point )

Unfortunately, the trip is cancel due to bad weather at taiwan.
That is where my nightmare start.

Call them for refund the next day and was told that the standard refund for any travel agency is 3 month. ( anyone hear of this standard ???)
This seem logical so we wait patiently for 3 month on this issue.
At the same time, we call up airline and confirm that the refund had been make back to the agency.

Finally 3 month up and call the agency for refund. For more than 2 week, give me exuse like Boss not around la, the saleman sevicing me on leave, later resigned la...anyway cant get hold of anyone.
Finally a sales cant stand our constant call and give us her boss number to call. We try all the boss and he seem not concern about this, keep delay the payment for another 2 week. every 2 week, there will be a new excuse for delay. Finally threaten himwith CASE ( Even i know no use ), he finally agree to pay.
Drag another 1-2 month, get the cheque and realise its another post dated cheque. the best part is that he deducted some amount say that this is to covered his admin charges.

So if any brothers and sister is interested in involving in tag of war with travel agency, this is the one for you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go there wen their shop is full of customers n bang table la ... n make sure u get ur refund on ze spot ...

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally threaten him with CASE ( Even i know no use ), he finally agree to pay.

No surprise .. SInkies need to be threathen in order to behave properly. So isn't your PAP govt very wise to lay out all the rules so that morons can behave more like humans?

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No surprise .. SInkies need to be threathen in order to behave properly. So isn't your PAP govt very wise to lay out all the rules so that morons can behave more like humans?

tonychat, this time you got balls to log in to Sinkieloser. But the same i have say tata to you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the first time that i am so pissed off with any service in my life that i feel that i need to warn the brothers and sisters here.

Booked a travel package with this Agency. ( Cos lazy to walk around, so just book at An An at the old Jurong point )

Call them for refund the next day and was told that the standard refund for any travel agency is 3 month. ( anyone hear of this standard ???)
At the same time, we call up airline and confirm that the refund had been make back to the agency.

Finally 3 month up and call the agency for refund. For more than 2 week, give me exuse like Boss not around la, the saleman sevicing me on leave, later resigned la...anyway cant get hold of anyone.
Finally a sales cant stand our constant call and give us her boss number to call. We try all the boss and he seem not concern about this, keep delay the payment for another 2 week. every 2 week, there will be a new excuse for delay. Finally threaten himwith CASE ( Even i know no use ), he finally agree to pay.
Drag another 1-2 month, get the cheque and realise its another post dated cheque. the best part is that he deducted some amount say that this is to covered his admin charges.

So if any brothers and sister is interested in involving in tag of war with travel agency, this is the one for you.

U can half the headaches U have now if U had purchased a travel insurance.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
travel insurance is a bigger scam.

I don't now about U but so far I've claimed more money from Travel Insurance companies then I paid them. My last claim came up to about $2.5 for stolen passport, train ticket and laptop in Italy.

My colleague who was in India a while back managed to claim more then 1K coz the stupid Airline forgot to bring his luggage and the trip was delayed for 1 day

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
go there wen their shop is full of customers n bang table la ... n make sure u get ur refund on ze spot ...

Done that few time, its quite interesting to see the face of other customer. if not i think we need to wait another 6 month. Whenever we had time, we will go in and sit down there to ask for payment..:smile:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't now about U but so far I've claimed more money from Travel Insurance companies then I paid them. My last claim came up to about $2.5 for stolen passport, train ticket and laptop in Italy.

My colleague who was in India a while back managed to claim more then 1K coz the stupid Airline forgot to bring his luggage and the trip was delayed for 1 day

This is another issue. the flight is cancel due to bad weather in Taiwan. But our beloved jetstar just send us a letter say the flight is cancel. No explanation or whatever. We need to claim the travel insurance too but we cant get any document to proof. We ask for the proof but no one at jetstar approve or send us anything...
haha, the whole travel thing is very interesting.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau you damn lazy now Internet you can book tickets and accomodations at your finger tips you still prefer to be served by strangers?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau you damn lazy now Internet you can book tickets and accomodations at your finger tips you still prefer to be served by strangers?

U think everybody like you, got a dozen of credit card in your wallet :rolleyes: or maybe Naturefarm2 wanto to beo mei mei working in An An. That branch got 2 mei mei not bad looking. If you interested, I intro to you, GST and svc charge applies. :p

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a relatively similar nasty experience with Elmark, the guys who does ceiling fans. Had a new place, so purchased 4 units of fans along with the attached lights for self installation.

They were to provide delivery, but a day before delivery, they informed me they had no stock for the lamp shades I selected and wanted me to go down and reselect, I insisted they placed an order and I'll wait.

On the day of the delivery, no sound, no light so I kept quiet for a couple of days before calling them to inquire. Again, they insisted I reselected the lamp shades which I declined and requested for a full refund. The of course refused.

To cut the long story shorter, I went down and started shouting at them in front of their customers calling them unscrupulous and dishonest and threatening to take them to small claims. The refused to let me contact their manager and insisted that they were the decision makers.

Fine, I walked out and told them I'll head to small claims tribunal claiming for full refund, cost and interest. As soon as I left, they called me and had the cheque ready.

I recommend you go down to the shop, and "bang table" then if it doesn't work go to small claims. Your chances are high, but don't delay.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is another issue. the flight is cancel due to bad weather in Taiwan. But our beloved jetstar just send us a letter say the flight is cancel. No explanation or whatever. We need to claim the travel insurance too but we cant get any document to proof. We ask for the proof but no one at jetstar approve or send us anything...
haha, the whole travel thing is very interesting.

Since U got a letter from Jetstar,along with the flight tix invoice just send it up for claims then check with the insurance company can or not. The insurance company will tell U if the documents are sufficient. That's what they did when I submitted my stuff and they asked for some invoices. If not enough then go jetstar bang table or better yet, go post on stomp first then go bang table

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, you want cheap and fresh. Going to taiwan, why dont you look for reputable travel agents. I have ever cancel from ASA and Chan's Bros, Less than a week I got my refund..
What travel agent to Taiwan using budget airline. Low class.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the west, it can take up to 6 months - 2 yrs.
and you will be very lucky if you get your money back.
nothing wrong with the travel agency.