• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He must be the most Faithful Follower of the Bible

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRAZIL - The best way to remain faithful to your wife is to be strong willed and loving towards her always.

But not everyone it seems subscribes to this ideology.

Trouble-plagued Tiger Woods would never consider this option and neither would any guy of sane mind but a Colombian farmer decided that he would castrate himself to prove his faithfulness to his wife.

Local media reported that the man cut off his genitals using a razor blade to avoid being unfaithful and to not let down his religion.

Luis Alfonso Sanchez, a peasant from San Pablo, in the northern department of Bolivar, told media that he cut his testicles because he was having sexual problems with his wife. She did not want to have sex since and he didn't want to bother her.

He added that he found in the Bible, in chapter 18 of the Gospel of St Matthew, that if your hand or your foot led you to sin, cut it off and throw it because it's better for you to enter life maimed or lame than being thrown into eternal fire with your hands and feet.

"So I took a razor blade and took off my testicles, sewing it with a needle that I use with cows and pigs, to avoid being unfaithful to my wife."

The farmer, who has a serious infection now, is under the observation of urologists and surgeons at the University Hospital of Santander, in Bucaramanga, northeastern Brazil.

He added that he found in the Bible, in chapter 18 of the Gospel of St Matthew, that if your hand or your foot led you to sin, cut it off and throw it because it's better for you to enter life maimed or lame than being thrown into eternal fire with your hands and feet.

"So I took a razor blade and took off my testicles, sewing it with a needle that I use with cows and pigs, to avoid being unfaithful to my wife."

This is one of the silliest passages. Isn't it your mind that "sins" & not the body parts ? Can be lame but still think "dirty" & evil thoughts...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well.. cutting off the testicles doesn't stop you from sinning, it just prevents pregnancy. The man should have cut off his dick.. and if he lust, maybe he should cut off his head to prevent impure thoughts since the bible also say that as long as you have impure thoughts on a woman, it is equivalent to committing adultery..

What a dumb fuck

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Local media reported that the man cut off his genitals using a razor blade to avoid being unfaithful and to not let down his religion."

teekee can try that ..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
first did the bible say cut off testicles?

if it didn't that means that fella is not following God's word...

if he is not following God's word, why do you say he is faithful?

by the way, was that bible phrases meant as a parables instead of literal meaning.

you guys are really lame....will try your best to condemn Christians...

you got nothing better to do is it? :biggrin: