• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this whole society has gotten to the fact that we’re a ‘now, give it to me today’ kin

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mike Bloomberg casts a wide net. The mayor of New York, former Wall Streeter, and founder of financial services company Bloomberg (which made him the 8th richest person in America with a net worth of $20 billion) told reporters Tuesday that, "You can’t just blame the banks, you also can blame the people that took out mortgages ... We were brought up that you first had to put some savings together and then enjoy. But this whole society has gotten to the fact that we’re a ‘now, give it to me today’ kind of society. I think regulation has not been adequate.

"There’s no one person to blame other than all of us," he added.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: this whole society has gotten to the fact that we’re a ‘now, give it to me today’

Rich blame the poor... Poor blame the rich.... but... who blame the government ?

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: this whole society has gotten to the fact that we’re a ‘now, give it to me today’

Rich blame the poor... Poor blame the rich.... but... who blame the government ?

the government will ke ke come out and save the day using taxpayer money so they can be the good guy and get elected again