• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Scandal: Super chio nepal actress hanky panky caught on tape

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic.php

Namrata Shrestha

all at gutteruncensored. :wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya she is quite fair skin lah..:rolleyes:

images

Sorie cannot post links, burmese samleong donch allow..:wink:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Shit, never have luck with MegaUpload, since SingShit lump all our IPs into one and always get download exceeded.

Does anyone uses those IP spoofing software, and does it work? Or any alternative will be appreciated.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dare not register there, leetahbar told me there closely monitored by police :(

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> sammyboyfor
user_offline.gif

Cyberspace Nerd
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Dec 2001
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 565 / Power: 9
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->

Mai kiasi lah... read my siggy.

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->

Mai kiasi lah... read my siggy.

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

That's to protect privacy so wives, girlfriends, bosses etc don't wise up to the whoring activities of the members of that forum.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's to protect privacy so wives, girlfriends, bosses etc don't wise up to the whoring activities of the members of that forum.

Heh heh.... my bosses oso surf Sammyboy....... in fact they refer to SBF on where to bring our overseas guests and clientele for entertainment :p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahlee, knn burmese sam already said cannot post link you still post link, wanna get banned by that burmese junta issit? :p