• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCB Slipper Man Cannot Afford $3.50 Meal For His PRC Wife

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN read this in today TNP. This CCB slipper man tan lead snake stay in a bungalow house but yet so fucking stingy, scold his wife for buying a $3.50 meal.. KNN imagine if this is how cheebye kia slipper man treat his china wife, can u imagine how other members of his family will treat her?? HUM KAR CHAN Lah Slipper Man!!:oIo:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The china wife is not stupid. She probably siphoned tens of thousands of dollars from him already.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The china wife is not stupid. She probably siphoned tens of thousands of dollars from him already.

Only STUPID S'poreans believe in what in printed in our Newspapers....and that of an Opposition member too.

Where is your BLAINS ah? WHERE?

BTW, there are thousands of S'poreans that do not even have $10 to their name ok. You think I am joking?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, there are thousands of S'poreans that do not even have $10 to their name ok. You think I am joking?

You are right! Wonder if you are a social worker.

Last week, by chance, I gave small money to an old man who had been starved for two days. Both of us have tears in our eyes as I stared at the rotten food on his table.........