• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF scheme refined to help citizens better prepare for retirement.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/376356/1/.html

Summary...it is now easier to put more money into a CPF account. The max contribution limit has also been removed.

So please!! Put in more money into your own or family member's account and prepare for retirement!! The government is trying to help us!! The CPF board will take good care of your money!! :o

Only sinkies will do that and from there you can check the actual population of sinkies and the level of sinkieness.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not! Do you think the wise SG government would allow CPF money to be spent on over-inflated property like Lehman etc???

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is a total con-job...

On the contrary its the best mechanism the PAP govt has come up with. If the govt does not manage the dumb Chinks money it will all be squandered on pussy. Believe me.

Look at the Chinese evening paper's front page and page 6 from 2 days ago. It talks about how an old Chink male with an impotent dick got screwed over by a China mei mei for over 10k. I believe the story mentioned bedok. Try the Food Loft opposite Blk 627, Bedok Reservoir Road. The mei mei is still there serving dumb Chink saps a bottle or more tiger beer.

Dumb motherfucking chinks. No wonder LKY wields an iron road. I say make it white hot and shove the rod up the Chink's arse. That'll wake the motherfucking Chink up.

Kill one Chink to frighten 10000. Isn't that what a famous back stabbing Chink China general/adviser used to say?

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary its the best mechanism the PAP govt has come up with. If the govt does not manage the dumb Chinks money it will all be squandered on pussy. Believe me.

Look at the Chinese evening paper's front page and page 6 from 2 days ago. It talks about how an old Chink male with an impotent dick got screwed over by a China mei mei for over 10k. I believe the story mentioned bedok. Try the Food Loft opposite Blk 627, Bedok Reservoir Road. The mei mei is still there serving dumb Chink saps a bottle or more tiger beer.

Dumb motherfucking chinks. No wonder LKY wields an iron road. I say make it white hot and shove the rod up the Chink's arse. That'll wake the motherfucking Chink up.

Kill one Chink to frighten 10000. Isn't that what a famous back stabbing Chink China general/adviser used to say?

http://www.twnside.org.sg/title/india1-cn.htm

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During the 18 years that India had a woman as Prime Minister the country also saw increasing incidents of violence and discrimination against women. This is no different from any other time: a casual visitor to any Indian city – for example Mumbai – will see hundreds of women, young and old, working in all kinds of professions: doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers, scientists... and yet newspapers in India are full of stories of violent incidents against women, of rape, sexual harassment, sometimes even murder. But to have a woman in the highest office of the State and to simultaneously have extreme violence against women are merely the two ends of the scale. As always, a more complex reality lies in between. [/FONT]

Sarojini Naidu's spirit lives on in thousands of Indian women today. Some years ago, Rojamma, a poor woman from the southern state of Andhra Pradesh, attended a literacy class. Here, she read a story which described a life very like her own. It talked about a poor woman, struggling to make ends meet, who was regularly beaten by her husband. Whatever he earned, he spent on liquor, and then, drunk and violent, he attacked her because she had no food to give him. Unable to stand the continuing violence, the woman went from house to house, to find every other woman who had the same story to tell. They got together, and decided they would pitch their attack where it hurt most: they would picket liquor shops and stop liquor being sold. Their husbands then would have no liquor to drink, and the money they earned would be saved. Inspired by the story, Rojamma collected her friends together, and they began to picket liquor shops. The campaign spread like wildfire. In village after village, women got together, they talked, they went on strike, they beat up liquor shop owners, they refused to allow their husbands to squander money on liquor.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/376356/1/.html

Summary...it is now easier to put more money into a CPF account. The max contribution limit has also been removed.

So please!! Put in more money into your own or family member's account and prepare for retirement!! The government is trying to help us!! The CPF board will take good care of your money!! :o

They'll make it easier to put in money, they'll also make it more difficult to take it out. These mosquitoes dont want people to retire, they want them dead.:p

Cheers.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Clap Clap Clap !!!!!!! Well-said , well-said....

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, now. Let's not put it so harshly. We are a caring govt and will do our best to safeguard your golden years. Not everyone has the financial savvy to plan their finances into retirement, so let us do it for you. Who says the PAP doesn't care??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, now. Let's not put it so harshly. We are a caring govt and will do our best to safeguard your golden years. Not everyone has the financial savvy to plan their finances into retirement, so let us do it for you. Who says the PAP doesn't care??

High quality person will not need your govt to take care. Only sinkie losers need your govt care.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal