• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stern Warning: It Is Illegal To Spread Rumours About Our Financial Institutions

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You retarded spastic dog :mad:

The Securities and Futures Act outlaws disseminating false or misleading information. Fines of up to $250,000 or jail terms of up to seven years could await those convicted..

that is not a MAS law as you've stated. who's the moron now?

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded spastic shit-eating dog:mad: SFA laws are set bt eh MAS

Stop poking your eyes to see stars , you moron

Please do your homework before u kpkb and start calling names.:mad: The SFA is published in the Singapore Statutes & is used by MAS to effectively manage all Securities and Futures tradings.

So who owns the Statutes :rolleyes: must spell 4 u or not..:p

that SFA is an Act, only invoked upon by the MAS, it's not a MAS law.

U are absolutely RIGHT :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
that SFA is an Act, only invoked upon by the MAS, it's not a MAS law.

The most important is for the government of Singapore to state such things categorically and clearly on our country's state run national papers. This has been done by our efficient Straits Times. There is no need to listen nor debate with monikers carrying treacherous and seditious names like Clinton666 around on the internet, pretending to stand on the side of Singapore. Under the law of Singapore, it is an offence to use profanities against another within the country. Those who flagrantly violate this law of Singapore that seeks to promote peace and harmony, while claiming to know the laws of Singapore and Singapore best, subsequently threatening other monikers on the internet should not be respected nor taken seriously at all. When in doubt, refer directly to our official government sources. Monikers like Clinton666 are kept close under surveillance to prevent them from causing damage to Singapore's name and reputation.

As for dear Mr. Zhihau, there is no need to debate this moniker. As Division1, we know what we are doing and talking about. We do not need informal channels to spread formal information with malice. We assure you that Division1 staffs are of the highest moral integrity.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moniker virus9277 will have to answer to charges of spreading wild rumours about financial institutions in singapore.

You can be assured that mas is manned by premiere league calibra staff and our financial system is very sound.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry, your plastic cunt will be ripped off strand by strand by our Blanga Bros....

oh.... F88K YOU DEAD !!!!

The moniker virus9277 will have to answer to charges of spreading wild rumours about financial institutions in singapore.

You can be assured that mas is manned by premiere league calibra staff and our financial system is very sound.

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retards out there spreading untrue rumours about the soundness of our country's investments and the financial position of our local banks are breaking the MAS laws.

Retards, you have been warned :mad:

I will be keeping an eye on you..yes YOU :mad:

180px-The_gesture02.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please be reassured, the government of Singapore does not officially send representatives to threaten people on the internet. Educating people about follies of their action that carry legal consequences is what a benevolent government like the PAP does. Threatening people on the internet is an illegal act and will void any subsequent legal actions taken.

which dept do you belong to?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm already using my name, my IC number was given out in the old forum before.

so what's the MAS law exactly? i'm waiting, and i'll be waiting.

you dun yaya papaya lah, scully "they" call you at 4am in the morning and ask you to go toilet then you know...

it's much worse than having kopi at ISD you know..lol..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

so are we talking about football or finance here?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded spastic shit-eating dog:mad: SFA laws are set bt eh MAS

Stop poking your eyes to see stars , you moron

Well, I'm studying a bit of business law, and I can confidentally state the fact that when a business law is passed, its either written and passed by Parliament, which is reinforced by the Courts, or a precedent was set by previous judges.

Because Singapore is fairly a young country still, unlike in other western nations, most laws in Singapore are created by Parliament. And they are Statutory laws.

And they aren't made by MAS. MAS, as part of the government, requested the law to be passed. And thus Parliament created it, passed it. and now the courts reinforce it. But its far from an MAS law. Its not. Its statutory law.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
you dun yaya papaya lah, scully "they" call you at 4am in the morning and ask you to go toilet then you know...

it's much worse than having kopi at ISD you know..lol..

i speak to the best of my knowledge. folks have seen my post in the old forums.
what gives?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Singapore is fairly a young country still, unlike in other western nations, most laws in Singapore are created by Parliament. And they are Statutory laws.

is it true you can poke holes into our laws? i mean are there many loopholes one can easily poke? lol..

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the times,without rumours the government will not even want to go and do a check on it.