• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stern Warning: It Is Illegal To Spread Rumours About Our Financial Institutions

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retards out there spreading untrue rumours about the soundness of our country's investments and the financial position of our local banks are breaking the MAS laws.

Retards, you have been warned :mad:

I will be keeping an eye on you..yes YOU :mad:

Grimloq69

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retards out there spreading untrue rumours about the soundness of our country's investments and the financial position of our local banks are breaking the MAS laws.

lolol Temasek is headed by a dumb whore. what are you gonna do about it eh?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pixel_scared.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You must be suffering from extreme retardation...You can't even give your name and contact off hand :mad:

i'm already using my name, my IC number was given out in the old forum before.

so what's the MAS law exactly? i'm waiting, and i'll be waiting.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go fuck spider doggy!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what if we spread rumors ??

I f88k you, f88k you dead !!!

You want more bukkake from my blanga brothers ?? Shiok rite ??

All the hot sperms on your eyes and you are seeing more stars ??

F88k you dead ~!! Chee bye kia... Hor gao kan la !!!

you retards out there spreading untrue rumours about the soundness of our country's investments and the financial position of our local banks are breaking the mas laws.

I will be keeping an eye on you..yes you :mad:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad clinton666 don't even know what is the basic concept of law, let alone Singapore law, or even worse, Australia law. If he didn't know who was a twit before, now he probably knows.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad clinton666 don't even know what is the basic concept of law, let alone Singapore law, or even worse, Australia law. If he didn't know who was a twit before, now he probably knows.

Please be reassured, the government of Singapore does not officially send representatives to threaten people on the internet. Educating people about follies of their action that carry legal consequences is what a benevolent government like the PAP does. Threatening people on the internet is an illegal act and will void any subsequent legal actions taken.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm already using my name, my IC number was given out in the old forum before.

so what's the MAS law exactly? i'm waiting, and i'll be waiting.

You retarded spastic dog :mad:

The Securities and Futures Act outlaws disseminating false or misleading information. Fines of up to $250,000 or jail terms of up to seven years could await those convicted..