• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan to Open Her Doors To Millions Of Immgrants To Stave Off Extinction.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After receiving words of wisdom from PM Lee, Japanese PM has decided to open her door to millions of immigrants in a bid to stave off extinction of her populace.

It is projected that Japan will have a population of 3.7m in 2200, half the population of Singapore (6.5m) :eek:

Japan's population has been shrinking since 2005. Despite efforts to raise the birth rate, a woman's average number of offspring now hovers around 1.3, well below the 2.07 needed to maintain the population.

Hatoyama says Japan should embrace migrants

Posted: 14 November 2009 2322 hrs

SINGAPORE - Japan's Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama said Saturday that his country, which is battling low birth rates and an ageing population, should make itself more attractive to migrants.

Japan has some of the world's strictest controls on immigration, and Hatoyama admitted that he was broaching a "sensitive issue".

But he said that as well as introducing pro-family policies, Japan should attempt to encourage migrants to live and work there.

"I think Japan should also make itself a country attractive to people so that more and more people, including tourists, hope to visit Japan, hope to live and work in Japan," he said on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Singapore.

"I am not sure if I can call this 'immigration policy', but what's important is to create an environment that is friendly to people all around the world so that they voluntarily live in Japan," he said.

Japan has relatively few resident foreigners, although in recent years it has cautiously opened up its job market to nurses and care workers from some Southeast Asian countries.

"First, we will improve support for child-rearing by offering cash allowances for families with children," before thinking about immigration to address the country's low birth rate, the premier said.

Japan's population has been shrinking since 2005. Despite efforts to raise the birth rate, a woman's average number of offspring now hovers around 1.3, well below the 2.07 needed to maintain the population.

Japan rejected the prospect of mass immigration under the conservative government led by the Liberal Democratic Party. Hatoyama's centre-left Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) ousted them in September.

Some politicians have argued that an influx of immigrants would lead to lower wages for Japanese workers and a higher crime rate.

Hatoyama's DPJ has not detailed its immigration policy.

- AFP/ir

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After receiving words of wisdom from PM Lee, Japanese PM has decided to open her door to millions of immigrants in a bid to stave off extinction of her populace.

<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSJkMBMEwPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>

And Japan is at least 5 years ahead of Sinkiepoor. :eek:

Some politicians have argued that an influx of immigrants would lead to lower wages for Japanese workers and a higher crime rate.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LSJkMBMEwPk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>

You retarded spastic maggot :oIo:

Japan is heading for extinction, do you think their PM is so retarded as to see it happening :mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is projected that Japan will have a population of 3.7m in 2200, half the population of Singapore (6.5m) :eek:

Sure or not? Last I check Japan has 125 million population. Even drop a few more nuclear bombs on them also can't shrink the population to less than 4 million, and Japanese very famous for long lives.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? Last I check Japan has 125 million population. Even drop a few more nuclear bombs on them also can't shrink the population to less than 4 million, and Japanese very famous for long lives.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

You probably got a F for PSLE Maths :mad:
Japan's population will halve every generation and their percentage of elderly will double.

125m/2= 62.5m
62.5m/2= 31.25m
31.25m/2=15.5m
15.5m/2=7.75m
7.75m/2=3.85m

After 5 generations, less than 3.85m Japanese around :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your maths very good. 甘拜下风。

You probably got a F for PSLE Maths :mad:
Japan's population will halve every generation and their percentage of elderly will double.

125m/2= 62.5m
62.5m/2= 31.25m
31.25m/2=15.5m
15.5m/2=7.75m
7.75m/2=3.85m

After 5 generations, less than 3.85m Japanese around :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Your maths very good. My maths very bad. I should revise. Your advice accepted.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Your maths very good. My maths very bad. I should revise. Your advice accepted.

You are not yet qualified to lick my boots:mad:. Only those with Masters degree or PHD , and a net worth of at least USD2m need apply.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Posted: 14 November 2009 2322 hrs

SINGAPORE - Japan's Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama said Saturday that his country, which is battling low birth rates and an ageing population, should make itself more attractive to migrants.

Japan has some of the world's strictest controls on immigration, and Hatoyama admitted that he was broaching a "sensitive issue".

But he said that as well as introducing pro-family policies, Japan should attempt to encourage migrants to live and work there.

"I think Japan should also make itself a country attractive to people so that more and more people, including tourists, hope to visit Japan, hope to live and work in Japan," he said on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Singapore.

"I am not sure if I can call this 'immigration policy', but what's important is to create an environment that is friendly to people all around the world so that they voluntarily live in Japan," he said.

Japan has relatively few resident foreigners, although in recent years it has cautiously opened up its job market to nurses and care workers from some Southeast Asian countries.

"First, we will improve support for child-rearing by offering cash allowances for families with children," before thinking about immigration to address the country's low birth rate, the premier said.

Japan rejected the prospect of mass immigration under the conservative government led by the Liberal Democratic Party. Hatoyama's centre-left Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) ousted them in September.

- AFP/ir

dont worry... Yukio Hatoyama will not last long as a PM in japan . the longest PM in japan is still koizumi san . now its time up for yukio hatoyama to go ....next better player please ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded spastic maggot :oIo:

Japan is heading for extinction, do you think their PM is so retarded as to see it happening :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a_hrDsW-gzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a_hrDsW-gzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

do you think japanese PM is as retarded as you to upset the whole nation by opening doors to immgrants ? dont learn from your sibling parent . use birth control . :oIo:

ps: last night i just saw your mother in kabuki cho sucking angmo cock ...is she also a FT in japan ?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2u4sk75.jpg

性交する!!!

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cunton666

You are the one whose heading for extinction. No one else would love to suck FT's cock except you which makes you a Dinosaur.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry... Yukio Hatoyama will not last long as a PM in japan . the longest PM in japan is still koizumi san . now its time up for yukio hatoyama to go ....next better player please ...

Stupid,

Yukio might just be your the ticket to getting your Japanese Passport that you pined for so many years. If the anti-immigrant LDP returns you can simply forget about it. Don't think they would grant you Resident status either as you have hardly any real value to their society even though you married one of their Jap women.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hatoyama is right. Japan has been a very spastic, protectionist and xenophobic nation for decades that the rest of the world particularly the US, has to put up with.

It is time for Japan to de-culturalize and accept foreigners like it did during the Meiji Restoration era. But this time, it would be more Asians than Westerners.

Japan has never considered itself a part of Asia, and these ugly, retarded barbarian bandits feel they are the whites of Asia by cocksucking Germany and the US, a fact that is laughable to mention.

It is time for them to embrace a new form of culture and learn to assimilate and communicate with the gaikokujin. They have no choice. They have been living a worthless, pathetic lie and now they have to come to terms with opening up.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Stupid,

Yukio might just be your the ticket to getting your Japanese Passport that you pined for so many years. If the anti-immigrant LDP returns you can simply forget about it. Don't think they would grant you Resident status either as you have hardly any real value to their society even though you married one of their Jap women.

im sure someday i would be able to get japanese passport , so no worries .
still i dont wish that japan will turn into a rude country with all the FT trash . japan is a nice country because of their culture and no FT trash , thats also one of the reasons im here now .