• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Simply Jean Thingy???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPGs suka suka go to bed with Ah Beng and now KPKB!

http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t65579-0.html

sorrows04
May 8 2008, 08:47 PM
I have a story that i wish to share. I am currently working at one mobile phones company starting with M, production line located at AMK as a technician. This is the 2nd full time job since i graduated from polytechnic. I started working at M since January and i had known a 25 year old guy call, Chan ZhongLun later part of February. We started the friendship when he passed me a note with his MSN address on.

Despite his appearance of having both of his arms full of tattoos, which i had a bad impression initially (before i got to know him), i am touched by his sincerity.

We began to talk in MSN and as well as phone and I am glad that this guy is honest enough to tell me that he is married. HOWEVER, he claims that his wife had filed a separation deed with him during early February and he had totally no feelings for his wife anymore. I naively believed his words. He even sent me an email draft copy of his deed of separation to me!

We started off with this amusing relationship while we accompanied me walked from Kallang-East Coast- Katong and back to Hougang during our first date as I was feeling down over my past relationship that had keep me hanging for almost a year. I am really touched. Someone like him, someone, who is willing to accompany me throughout the night just walking around and listen to my stories. As time goes, I realized that I had fallen in love deeply with this guy. My sub conscious keeps telling me that it’s wrong but feelings had taken full control of my heart and mind. One day, he initiated to bring me back his place at Bendemeer and I agreed. That night, we did nothing. All we did was just sitting next to each other on his bed catching up. At that time, I am still not assured of my feelings towards him and I initiated a 30 days trial to see if we suit each other. During these days, he brings me out for lunch at the market near his place, to his friend’s pub, Le Bar and meeting up with his friend Jarrod for drinking at United Square, I-rumours and Lunar.

After nights of drinking, we ended up having sex one day at his place and I realized I had fallen in love with him and our relationship starts. Since then, he started borrowing money in small amounts from me. He claims that he had been in debt with a lot of people and he urgently needs money. Furthermore, he started to avoid me, avoid my calls and smses. The only time we meet up is during work. He will always psycho me that he will meet me up the next day during our off days. However, it’s always on the day of his so-call meet up, he will always text me that he is not free and unable to meet me up. This is always the same old reason that he gives me. He even borrowed money from me for a hotel stay with me when his house is fully occupied with his relatives!! I felt so devastated. I don’t wanna feel nor be cheated therefore, I tried to get him out to speak but ended up, he pushes all the problems up to me and he state that we are not in a relationship! He will wanna reconsider about our relationship! My heart shattered. I felt like a sharp knife slashing through my heart. I felt so cheated that I cried in front of him. He reassured me that he loves me etc and he will want to see improvements in our relationship BUT this is only what he says to get rid of me! He drifted away more from me and I just keep my feelings hanging. Whenever he needs money, even if it’s in small amounts, I’ll still lend him, naïvely thinking that he will gimme a confirmation soon. I did tried to seek the money that he had owed me for 2 months all the time but he keep claiming that he didn’t have the money even on his pay date!

UNTIL 2 days ago….

I misplaced my phone in the locker and I thought someone had taken my hp while I’m chatting with my other colleague. Just nice, he walked past me and was chatting on the phone and I asked to borrow his phone and dialed my no. Guess what?! My number is displayed as a nameless no and the person he last dialed is his ‘SWEETHEART’! I questioned him about that and what he tell me it’s his parents that he had named sweetheart! CMON! Who will ever believe this part of story?! I am so angry. He even deleted me from his MSN list, contacts and cut total contacts with me. He had another new gf that is why he is being so cold towards me!
cry_smile.gif

He took me as a fool, a toy to be used up and throw again. Worst of all, I’m his ATM. I felt like a fool! When I try to get back my money later on, he threatened me. He threaten that he will not pay and he will find trouble to me if I keep asking the money back! He even said that there’s no black and white and what can I do to him? I am so stupid. I am so silly. I shouldn’t had believed and fallen in love with someone who is cheating me all along. He’s just after my money and my body. He keeps lying to me to make me believe in his words. In barely 2 mths, he had owed me 400 plus and I’m glad that I never did borrowed him another 500 which he claims he is in need of. Why must he borrow money from me to return others and yet can’t borrow money from others to return me? He have the money to have own a gf he should be able to return this small amount to me as he earn ard 1.9k/ mth! Even so, he can pay me back bit by bit BUT he keeps saying he don’t have the money!!! He’s so out to cheat on me! Now, he even wants me to PAY HIM back the money he had spend on me during courtship. IT’S ONLY SPEND ON FOOD NOT GIFTS THAT I HAD ASKED HIM TO BUY! He never given gave me anything! OMG! I didn’t even borrowed money from him so that he can date me out for dinner, those he owe me are what he said borrowed and will returned me when he got his pay! Again and again, it keeps dragging. He even need to borrow money from me for the hotel fees! He is just out to CHEAT!
wallbash.gif
Now, he started to avoid my calls and switching off his mobile.

I am so traumatized. I know I can never get my money back. I had seen through this person. I just wanna let you girls out there beware and be careful of such person out there. I am already a victim. I hope others will be cleverer than me.

P.S He's having part time studies at NAFA every Tuesday and Thursday, Multimedia 7pm-10pm. Please BEWARE!

http://www.zimbio.com/Singapore/articles/18/Chan+ZhongLun+conspiracy

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/babygin87/jerk.jpg