• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I took up Singapore citizenship

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious, i still dun understand why anyone would like to take up singapore citizenship.

I once met a very super rich china man. He told me the reason he converted to singapore citizenship is because of the convience of visa as singapore passport can travel tomany different country with lesser restriction.....

otherwise, he still prefers to stay in beijing with his wife , kids & his collections of exotic cars.

Actually for super rich, staying in Singapore is a non issue.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I once met a very super rich china man. He told me the reason he converted to singapore citizenship is because of the convience of visa as singapore passport can travel tomany different country with lesser restriction.....

Oh yes, the Sg passport is one of the best thing to get. It is due to the reputation of the republic and the perception of other countries have for the republic.

I wonder when will the republic start losing the passport status. The chinaman can choose to be in Aus, new zealand or other REal first world country too.

But he choose Sg, becos: english is not that a pirority, secondly, SO MUCH EASIER to get the sg passport than the real first world country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't forget...Singapore is a meritocracy.

The Sinkies who are treated like dirt are indeed dirt we can afford to discard but cannot under the law.

Well, i didn't know the sinkie govt is trying to get rid of the useless ones. I agree there are those useless ones especially those who are so green in seeing others who are out.

The sinkie govt got to understand that it is not that those useless ones are unable to be discarded under the law but their inability to get out causes them to be an eyesore under your sinkie govt.