• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are a male and got a body and a face like that ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you got a body and a face like that ? Don't you think it's a mismatch that you want to laugh !

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pic reminds me during my NS days. I got a signal specs. He also got a body like this, but the face is much worse. I am sorry. But i m not making fun of him. Jus like this guy, the face jus dont match such a body. And during PT time, he likes to show off. So everytime, we wil "encourage" him... "Sargent! 10 more pull up for us to see!!! Go sargent go!!" And he will do the pull up instead of us.
!&!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not that bad what.... :confused::confused::confused:

Better than this guy right?

fitfit11pic.JPG

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blazars really know what I am trying to say .

I have seen worst . Just an example here . Have a good day .

I post if there are worst around !

super-retard.JPG

young-bodybuilder.jpg

alamaking tell me anything wrong with this picture ?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U need to lead a disciplined life to get a bod like that in terms of diet and exercise.

This guy probably doesn't eat junk food or drink beer etc and even if he does he makes sure he exercises to get rid of it.