• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG and ANGMO Jumped Taxi Queue And Got Fucked By S'porean.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Withnessed this on Friday night.

There were 8 in the queue outside Parklane Shopping Center.

One SPG and angmo "kay seow" just come out from Paradiz Center and wanted to open the door of the last taxi (there were 3 in line) and got fucked by a S'porean who told them to get in line.

The SPG so malu quickly pretend to walk back to building whilst the angmo wanted to pick a fight. But the SPG quickly walk away and he followed her.

KNN...I was waiting for the fight. I will sure join in and whack the ANGMO.

CCB, do wrong still want to yaya. These type of FTs deserve to get whacked.

Our courts are very lenient to FTs. We S'poreans should not be lenient to these yaya FTs or we will be sending the wrong signal that we are scared and easily bullied.

This is a REAL incident and happened on Friday.

R

redlightmeansgo

Too bad I wasn't there, I would have lent you a hand if the fight had broken out.

I once fucked a bunch of CB young Americans who made a lot noise on the MRT train. They boarded the train at I think Orchard, and were laughing and mocking at some thing they encountered. It was none of my business what they were discussing but their underlying attitude suggested thoughtlessness and the typical American blase brashness (I suspect the fucker who jumped queue at the taxi stand displayed some of that fuckcare-fuck-you-I'm-the-king attitude as well. Seems to me all Americans grow up with the fixation of wanting to be kings - Michael Jackson, Superman, anyway that's entirely another story for a blog.)

I told the young fucks in the face to go home.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Friday,I was in Robertson quay and saw so many of our Singapore women with Angmo guys.It seems like these yaya angmo are here to rape our daughters............................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last Friday,I was in Robertson quay and saw so many of our Singapore women with Angmo guys.It seems like these yaya angmo are here to rape our daughters............................

If those women are happy selling themselves is it rape :confused:

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
pallkia said:
Last Friday,I was in Robertson quay and saw so many of our Singapore women with Angmo guys.

It's for the good of future Singaporeans. You will get a larger pool of beautiful looking Eurasians for your sons and daughters to marry :biggrin:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's for the good of future Singaporeans. You will get a larger pool of beautiful looking Eurasians for your sons and daughters to marry :biggrin:

Provided that the ANG MO and the Singaporean / SPG are good looking in the first place.

I've seen ugly Eurasians before...

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u bother?

PAP is fucking all of us in the ass...analing us for so many years and yet we keep quiet?

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Withnessed this on Friday night.

There were 8 in the queue outside Parklane Shopping Center.

One SPG and angmo "kay seow" just come out from Paradiz Center and wanted to open the door of the last taxi (there were 3 in line) and got fucked by a S'porean who told them to get in line.

The SPG so malu quickly pretend to walk back to building whilst the angmo wanted to pick a fight. But the SPG quickly walk away and he followed her.

KNN...I was waiting for the fight. I will sure join in and whack the ANGMO.

CCB, do wrong still want to yaya. These type of FTs deserve to get whacked.

Our courts are very lenient to FTs. We S'poreans should not be lenient to these yaya FTs or we will be sending the wrong signal that we are scared and easily bullied.

This is a REAL incident and happened on Friday.

Yeah RIGHT, you all talk only. Few years ago on Ang Mor pulled a waiter by the collar at Balaclava and called him "fucking Singaporean man you small dick, can't you understand my order?" - I stepped in and told the ang mor to "fuck off", guess what? Management come out and apologize to the ang mor!!!!

:oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have whacked the angmo at the same time. Talk only.

If this is tru time to BOYCOTT Balaclava, Walwala, KPO....All belong to same owner Yeo Hiap Seng's grandson.

Yeah RIGHT, you all talk only. Few years ago on Ang Mor pulled a waiter by the collar at Balaclava and called him "fucking Singaporean man you small dick, can't you understand my order?" - I stepped in and told the ang mor to "fuck off", guess what? Management come out and apologize to the ang mor!!!!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LBCqG0YnTM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LBCqG0YnTM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>​

R

redlightmeansgo

Lately we've all been so caught up with bashing FTs from China, Phillippines and India that we forgot the CB ang mohs are the original rapists who came to this part of the world to plunder and steal. Fucking imperialists, and today, you have neo imperialists who are still at it.

Those of us who are employers can make a difference by conscientiously not giving these people a sniff at job opportunities. I enjoy it whenever I put out ads on international space, and you get these loser ang mohs sending me their resumes. FUCK, who are they kidding, all they want is come here and pian jiak!! CHEE BY, Asian money so easy to earn is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where have all our such heroes gone to?

Now even have chou keileng FTs ontop of obnoxious angmos.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">gopalkanan <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">10:36 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">makapa <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (16 of 16) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">22864.16 in reply to 22864.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">I knew of a fellow years ago, who whack ang mos just for fun. Mind you, not just whack lor, it's whack until their teeth all come out, hospital type, jialuck type....
So these young ang mos have not met up with these siao ppl yet. One day they do, they will know not to play play....
</td></tr></tbody></table>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad I wasn't there, I would have lent you a hand if the fight had broken out.

I once fucked a bunch of CB young Americans who made a lot noise on the MRT train. They boarded the train at I think Orchard, and were laughing and mocking at some thing they encountered. It was none of my business what they were discussing but their underlying attitude suggested thoughtlessness and the typical American blase brashness (I suspect the fucker who jumped queue at the taxi stand displayed some of that fuckcare-fuck-you-I'm-the-king attitude as well. Seems to me all Americans grow up with the fixation of wanting to be kings - Michael Jackson, Superman, anyway that's entirely another story for a blog.)

I told the young fucks in the face to go home.

We joined our American friends in mocking some Singaporeans and their social behaviors too, and had a hell of a great time. No biggie.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a growing phenomenon because most Singaporean men, are ugly, stupid and worthless as well as unromantic. All in all, useless.

And the funny thing is you people served in the armed forces (NS) and some of the mat sallehs don't even and you should be tough men in comparison to them, but this isn't happening.

All small dick losers to the core.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where have all our such heroes gone to?

Now even have chou keileng FTs ontop of obnoxious angmos.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">gopalkanan <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">10:36 pm </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">makapa <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (16 of 16) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">22864.16 in reply to 22864.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">I knew of a fellow years ago, who whack ang mos just for fun. Mind you, not just whack lor, it's whack until their teeth all come out, hospital type, jialuck type....
So these young ang mos have not met up with these siao ppl yet. One day they do, they will know not to play play....
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Oh when I was visiting a friend in a hospital just months back I saw a few mat sallehs lying there. One of them had a cut near the eye and the other had a broken jaw, and had to hold on to something to stop the gush of blood from flowing.

They told the nurse they were robbed and beaten up at a pub area. They looked pitiful and funny at the same time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then you must equip your daughters with a chastity belt..ahh daddy got the key...ha ha ha:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We joined our American friends in mocking some Singaporeans and their social behaviors too, and had a hell of a great time. No biggie.

speaking of american , they are no angel either . their "too-easy going" behaviour makes me and my japanese friend thinking are they human in the first place . in japan we call them alien .

i once invited an american customer to my home . he was so fuckin stupid to wear his oversize nike shoe into my house and on top of my tatami flooring . :mad: . speaking of manners