• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Maid Kena Impregnated by FTrash!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Residents' worries
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->'I see maids chatting up male Bangladeshi workers, even when there is no dormitory. What will happen if the dormitory is established?' <!-- story content : start -->MR VINCENT LOO: 'We are not talking about 100 workers. These are a few hundred or maybe 1,000 workers. Their culture and behaviour are different from those of expatriates. One example is my neighbour's young maid, who got pregnant and her employer had to send her home. Her employers were usually not in and she would sneak out and return by taxi. Another example is my friend who goes out every Saturday night. After they leave, the maid also goes out and returns about 5am when her employers are asleep. On many occasions, I see maids chatting up male Bangladeshi workers, even when there is no dormitory. What will happen if the dormitory is established?'

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Residents' worries
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->'I see maids chatting up male Bangladeshi workers, even when there is no dormitory. What will happen if the dormitory is established?' <!-- story content : start -->MR VINCENT LOO: 'We are not talking about 100 workers. These are a few hundred or maybe 1,000 workers. Their culture and behaviour are different from those of expatriates. One example is my neighbour's young maid, who got pregnant and her employer had to send her home. Her employers were usually not in and she would sneak out and return by taxi. Another example is my friend who goes out every Saturday night. After they leave, the maid also goes out and returns about 5am when her employers are asleep. On many occasions, I see maids chatting up male Bangladeshi workers, even when there is no dormitory. What will happen if the dormitory is established?'

When they do approve & convert the old school at Burhley Drive (Sgn Ggns Est), there will be big belly domestic maids explosion, and doctors will have to set up women clinics at Maju Avenue. The residents will have to install high wire electrified fences, purchase menancing looking dogs, install alarms & Certis Cisco guards on an hourly patrol round the estate.

Maybe Georgie Porgie Yo!, would buy a house two doors from the old school!, so that, the residents there, will feel safe with the foreign workers staying there, and welcome them with open arms!.:rolleyes:

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, as I have mentioned before, the solution is to throw out all these FTs (maids + construction workers).

The government should make use of the money to develop robots to solve our need for labour.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>Maybe Georgie Porgie Yo!, would buy a house two doors from the old school!, so that, the residents there, will feel safe with the foreign workers staying there, and welcome them with open arms!.<<<

TV2008081719070400-1.jpg

I catholic. If my maid kena impregnated cannot go for abortion one. I pass! *hee*hee*

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone do some research and name the location where all our ministers stay and suggest where they stay !

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironic isn't it? In a nation desperate for babies we look at the parent's social status when it comes to pro-creating and are looking at ways to discourage and penalize such women from getting pregnant and whom get pregnant.

Perhaps we only want Chinese babies? Is that the reason for racial profiling in Singapore? Cleaners and construction workers from Bangladesh. Maids from Indonesia, Philippines and Sri Lanka.

How come no China man for these jobs??

Yes Mr. Loo, providing decent living accommodations for these foreigners who cook, clean, look after your kids and toil under the hot sun is just too much. We can't afford to have these cheap labor procreating as well when their Singaporean masters seem supremely incapable or unwilling to have any kids of their own. Not especially when the likes of Mr Loo are fast becoming an extinct breed.