• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2030Hr News Samak lost PM Seat for 2ND TIME!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Why?

Because he did not just do one cooking show but two you see? :biggrin::biggrin:

So have to lose his PM seat twice loh. :wink::eek:

http://nationmultimedia.com/2008/09/12/politics/politics_30083338.php

Samak withdraws his bid to become prime minister

By Piyanart Srivalo
The Nation

Samak Sundaravej, leader of People Power Party, expected to resign from the party soon. : source

PPP leader Samak Sundaravej has decided to end his bid to become prime minister after witnessing the parliament session on Friday which saw many MPs disagreed with his nomination to be prime minister.

Somsak Kietsuranont, PPP executive member, said that now it is understood that Samak who is disqualified for violating charter earlier this week, has decided not to accept his party's nomination for him to be prime minister again.

"It is understood that Khun Samak will no longer want to be reinstate as prime minister again after the Parliamentary session on Friday morning," Somsak said.

Meanwhile a well-informed source in the PPP said that Samak is highly likely that Samak will resign from the party in the near future.

House speaker Chai Chidchob postponed the meeting on Friday morning after failing to meet the quorum of the House seats.

Most of the coalition parties as well as part of his own PPP boycotted the session, citing Samak should not be reinstated as the premiership again.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
his party - PPP is having pressure from all corners of Thailand.
so they decide to save themselves and scarify Samak.
now still undecided who to nominate for PM as there is no consesus from all the coalitions.

A

Alu862

Because there is no other alternative leader yet. It is always easy to say topple governments you great democracy advocators but controlling the aftermath is entirely different

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not nice to always laugh at others misfortunes you know

Samak was the ex-mata-minister long time ago who order shooting of peaceful protester.:eek::eek:

He is now just a running dog for the OUT-LAW THUG-SIN.

I have no reason to be nice with him here you know?

I will be nice to good people only, OK?

A

Alu862

Samak was the ex-mata-minister long time ago who order shooting of peaceful protester.:eek::eek:

He is now just a running dog for the OUT-LAW THUG-SIN.

I have no reason to be nice with him here you know?

I will be nice to good people only, OK?

No politician is good. I may not like them too but i do not insult or twist their names. Would you like people to twist you name Yap?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
GONE!

Samak now even have to resign as PPP party head!

From PM to NOTHING!

For what?

A cooking show?

Kan Nah Lan!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
No politician is good. I may not like them too but i do not insult or twist their names. Would you like people to twist you name Yap?

Eh, I good guy OK? You twist my name all you want lah. :wink:

I Boh Chap you twist OK? :cool:

I still won't respect Thug-Sin. This bastard caused how many billions of Singaporean tax payers' dollars lost in Shin Corp?

:mad::mad:

A

Alu862

Eh, I good guy OK? You twist my name all you want lah. :wink:

I Boh Chap you twist OK? :cool:

I still won't respect Thug-Sin. This bastard caused how many billions of Singaporean tax payers' dollars lost in Shin Corp?

:mad::mad:

Respect others if you want to have respect. Do you see Aung San Suu kyi twist the Burmese General's names? How bout your great friend Anwar--does he name call Badawi?