• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BackGround Checks : ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd

M

Mdm Tang

Dear Bros and Sis ,

Can we have some background checks

and all the shareholders and directors of

ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd .

Maybe the whole Event and Company maybe

also Disqualified !!!

M

Mdm Tang

Dear Bros and Sis ,

also Disqualified !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i google up the company that did the ms world thingy

see their address

ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd
Block 23, Toa Payoh East , #08 - 227,
Singapore 310023
Tel : (65) 6733 7747

:wink:

M

Mdm Tang

Dear Bros and Sis ,

also Disqualified !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can bros and sis here sponsor for the following checks :

1) ACRA Checks on ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd

2) ACRA Checks on all its relates companies of
ERM.

3) Litigations checks on ERM and its companies.

4) Profile checks on all ERM shareholders and
Directors and Senior Managements.

5) Litigations Checks on all ERM shareholders

6) Police Checks on all ERM shareholders
Directors and Senior Managements

7 ) Credit Bureau Checks on all ERM shareholders

8) Assets Checks on all ERM shareholders

9) Personal Night Lives checks on all ERM shareholders
Directors and Senior Managements

10) Personal life Checks on all ERM shareholders
Directors and Senior Management

Can some bros and sis continues will this list

of checks !!! i just want to make sure that they

are duly checked and qualified to run this National

Event !!!

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't these type of events being handled by some offical bodies eg. STB etc..In this case ,was there any possbiilities of "kelong". Looking at the way they replied to the aftermath of the saga (When asked if the new representative will have enough time to prepare for the Miss World finals in mid—December, ERM simply replied that she will just have to fly there. — CNA) one cannot help but wonder.

M

Mdm Tang

Shouldn't these type of events being handled by some offical bodies eg. STB etc..In this case ,was there any possbiilities of "kelong". Looking at the way they replied to the aftermath of the saga (When asked if the new representative will have enough time to prepare for the Miss World finals in mid—December, ERM simply replied that she will just have to fly there. — CNA) one cannot help but wonder.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets hope next year the STB will take over

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

as easy as 1 2 3, ERM just send some rag dolls that know how to say "I boomz, I boomz, I boomz"

M

Mdm Tang

as easy as 1 2 3, ERM just send some rag dolls that know how to say "I boomz, I boomz, I boomz"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maybe ERM should learnt from the Japanese.

They should take responsibilty for this cock-up and

resign and let STPB take over !!!

M

Mdm Tang

When you have a respected organisation like STPB

running the show i believe we will find the Real

Miss Singapore World !!!!

With all the qualities of a Miss Singapore World !!!

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest that a background education checks are done on the staff of ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd. I am quite sure that they do not know what "perfect English" is.

M

Mdm Tang

I suggest that a background education checks are done on the staff of ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd. I am quite sure that they do not know what "perfect English" is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

See how they conduct Public Relations :

SINGAPORE : The replacement for Miss Singapore World will be known in a month, said pageant organiser ERM World Marketing.

19—year—old Ris Low gave up her Miss Singapore World title on Tuesday, following controversies over her credit card fraud conviction.

The search is now on for her replacement. Although competition rules stipulate that the pageant’s runner—up Claire Lee is next in line to assume the crown, an ERM spokesperson said all options are open.

This means any of the 21 finalists can be considered to take Ms Low’s place.

The spokesperson said Ms Low’s replacement could also be winners of pageants like Miss Singapore Globe and Miss Singapore Model of the World, which are organised by ERM.

When asked if the new representative will have enough time to prepare for the Miss World finals in mid—December, ERM simply replied that she will just have to fly there. — CNA /ls

M

Mdm Tang

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

See how they conduct Public Relations :

SINGAPORE : The replacement for Miss Singapore World will be known in a month, said pageant organiser ERM World Marketing.

19—year—old Ris Low gave up her Miss Singapore World title on Tuesday, following controversies over her credit card fraud conviction.

The search is now on for her replacement. Although competition rules stipulate that the pageant’s runner—up Claire Lee is next in line to assume the crown, an ERM spokesperson said all options are open.

This means any of the 21 finalists can be considered to take Ms Low’s place.

The spokesperson said Ms Low’s replacement could also be winners of pageants like Miss Singapore Globe and Miss Singapore Model of the World, which are organised by ERM.

When asked if the new representative will have enough time to prepare for the Miss World finals in mid—December, ERM simply replied that she will just have to fly there. — CNA /ls

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can we start the Search For A Replacement For

ERM World Marketing ...

Can Bros and Sis here please give suggestions

on which organisations should take over next year !!!!

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
extract from this website:

http://www.citynews.sg/index.php/2009/08/miss-singapore-world-grand-finals-at-mystique-iii/

"Ris Low, currently pursuing a double diploma in travel & tourism as well as nursing, won a total of five awards — Best Dressed, Dazzling Eyes, Best Catwalk and Most Photogenic."

She win so many awards? Who are the judges???

"With one of the largest cohort of supporters, Low also bagged the award for highest charitable donations via table sales and advertisements at the gala."

But then again look at ERM's Miss Singapore/World Website on the Internet Voting......

http://votewsg.ermworld.org/misssg/vote.php

There are 272950 votes.
Contestants Results
01. Olivia Lim (30020)
02. Zhao Yi Jing (26890)
03. Assumpta Sim (12840)
04. Khym Ong (22110)
05. Norlenny Shamrennie (7020)
06. Shanice Kho (18580)
07. Pilar Arlando (25410)
08. Siti Ruminah (13630)
09. Sonia Sawlani (20050)
10. Ris Low (10080)
11. Jiselle Poh (6420)
12. Oxy Ong (330)
13. Claire Lee (12310)
14. Devipriya Seenivasan (19200)
15. Tiffany Tay (9960)
16. See Wai Ying (12970)
17. Huang Qinqin (2400)
18. Daphne Lim (3500)
19. Yumiko Soon (4900)
20. Michelle Shoo (4130)
21. Poh Shee Yean (2400)
22. Kashdhurie S. (7800)

M

Mdm Tang

Ris Low total won 8 awards.

At that point in time it is quite correct to say

thats what most Singaporean wants ...

Can someone tell us how many Awards did

ERM World Marketing Pte Ltd won ???

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a scam org to me. Pay to win. I suppose if Riz paid her dues, they defend her all the way (almost). 2nd runner-up probably didn't pay, so they probably won't even pay for her airtickets there!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ris Low total won 8 awards.

Miss Community Ambassadress 2009,
Miss Lumiere Ambassadress 2009,
Miss Dazzling Eyes 2009,
Miss Photogenic 2009,
Miss Crowning Glory 2009,
Miss Best in Catwalk 2009.
Miss Best Dressed 2009
Highest Chartiable Donations (via table sales and advertisments)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss Community Ambassadress 2009,
Miss Lumiere Ambassadress 2009,
Miss Dazzling Eyes 2009,
Miss Photogenic 2009,
Miss Crowning Glory 2009,
Miss Best in Catwalk 2009.
Miss Best Dressed 2009
Highest Chartiable Donations (via table sales and advertisments)

Miss Golden Cockle award 2009??? NO?:biggrin:
Miss Lightfingers 2009