• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman makes her son pee into bin outside bookstore at Jurong Point

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Sep 2009

woman_allows_son-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Juston was shocked when he spotted this China woman making her son pee into a rubbish bin at Jurong Point.

In an email to STOMP today (Sept 21), the STOMPer says:

“I saw this at Jurong Point Shopping Centre on Saturday at around 2 pm just outside of POPULAR book store.

“This woman was letting her child urinate in the rubbish bin. People were standing around and looking at her but she didn’t feel a thing.

"For sure that she was a Chinese from China due to her speaking slang.

“I just moved forward to take this nice clear shot.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what 5000 years of civilization has achieved for the Middle Kingdom.:rolleyes:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid stomper does get it that without PRC Sinkapore will sink faster than you can recite the pledge.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is that boy boy a product of sinkies + PRC gals??
if so, we should blame the sinkies.

if not, we should blame PAP for bringing in FT aka cheap young labour.

Posted on 21 Sep 2009

STOMPer Juston was shocked when he spotted this China woman making her son pee into a rubbish bin at Jurong Point.

“I saw this at Jurong Point Shopping Centre on Saturday at around 2 pm just outside of POPULAR book store.

“This woman was letting her child urinate in the rubbish bin. People were standing around and looking at her but she didn’t feel a thing.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
china kampong woman thought that is the place to shit and pee?? coz in china all the toilet just a hole on the ground..no door even...lets all pray and be thankful already that the fat pig herself did not squat on top of the bin and shit in the mall..amen.

Posted on 21 Sep 2009

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
got one time i saw a sinkie parent scolded a her child so bad until he just pee-ed in his pants on the MRT station floor in front of the public as they walked passed...looks like a pool of pee..as it dripped from his pants..

i wonder if MRT got someone to wipe the floor or not...

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
smrt all the mats in the control station relax with air con..u think anyone bother pee all over the floor....sinkies all step on it then bring it back home...the pee travels.

got one time i saw a sinkie parent scolded a her child so bad until he just pee-ed in his pants on the MRT station floor in front of the public as they walked passed...looks like a pool of pee..as it dripped from his pants..

i wonder if MRT got someone to wipe the floor or not...