• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation contractor and Interior designer to recommend

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi People,

Take a break from slaming the garmen and help me out the above. Anyone done any renovation recently?

Understand every cent worth every cent of goods and I am not looking for the cheapest. I just need the least problem, honest and reliable company. Take note that I may not have the time to oversee and rely heavily on the ID or contractor. Also, I already know what i want and have picture of it cut out from magazine.

Thanks in advance..

After which I will bitch about the CPF and HDB loan. It is burning candle at both ends. If you have 50K in your OA account CPF and you chose to pay HDB so as to cut down on the interest incurred for the loan. The CPF side will charge you the accrued interest base on the fact that you have not taken it out to pay HDB.

So it is a zero sum game. You reduce the interest in HDB loan but increase the accrued interest in CPF.

If you let it remain in your OA and enjoyed the interest then the HDB loan side is charging the interest.

Considering almost more then 80% of Sinkies live in HDB loan. All are screwed but the most puzzle is there is still 66% who chose to be screwed.

I dun think I will be able to smell my cpf... ... Bye bye..
CPF - Coffin Provison Fund

Do NS then reservist ? protect FTs with our lives? What we get is a life time of debts. After a man finish NS he will report to a FTs who already has 3 years of working experience. Something very wrong with the PAP...
FTs come here to get PR and all neccessary licenses and bye bye once they have abetter job prospect.

So just VOTE for opposition ... You may not win but bring it closer and closer..Unless the above is acceptable to you.