• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flying Dutchman - beginning to dislike him

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw a dialogue kind of show on tv last night, flying dutchman + long-hair asian (dunno who he is or existed at all) and a bunch of bloggers incl. AIMs guy + choo-something (law undergrad).

flying dutchman was aggressive to the point of shooting a question like "who are you defending?" with a not-so-good tone (near-shouting, imo). :eek:

wah piang eh, he's talking like the bloody establishment.
and yet he's supposed to be a moderator? :confused:

i think that choo-something fellow has got a point - the internet has its own set of rules of engagement.
no point saying one thing on the internet and doing another in reality.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
flying dutchman is a reject and quitter from overseas that kill his son with NS. Nothing good will come from such a lousy background.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,you want freedom of speech,this is one example.
either you like it or you do not like it.
if you do not like it,just switch to other frequency or channel.
there are always people who like him.
for me,i seldom listen to radio,so make no difference to me.

jw5

Loyal
just saw a dialogue kind of show on tv last night, flying dutchman + long-hair asian (dunno who he is or existed at all) and a bunch of bloggers incl. AIMs guy + choo-something (law undergrad).

flying dutchman was aggressive to the point of shooting a question like "who are you defending?" with a not-so-good tone (near-shouting, imo). :eek:

wah piang eh, he's talking like the bloody establishment.
and yet he's supposed to be a moderator? :confused:

i think that choo-something fellow has got a point - the internet has its own set of rules of engagement.
no point saying one thing on the internet and doing another in reality.
I have never liked him.
He always seems too sure of himself, bordering on arrogance.

jw5

Loyal
well,you want freedom of speech,this is one example.
either you like it or you do not like it.
if you do not like it,just switch to other frequency or channel.
there are always people who like him.
for me,i seldom listen to radio,so make no difference to me.
I don't' listen to him on the radio and don't watch him on tv.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you have something here to grind but that don't work here !

Move away PAP dogs !

The flying Dutchman is just doing his job of entertaining to all listeners !

There will be dogs that run for PAP regime such as yourselves, there too will be guardians for people who are attacked by you two !

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I never listened much to his shows. But in all the rare occasions when I tuned in when I was at home, it was inevitably about sex.

Says a lot really about the quality when a radio DJ has to resort to sex talk to maintain his show ratings.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I never listened much to his shows. But in all the rare occasions when I tuned in when I was at home, it was inevitably about sex.

Says a lot really about the quality when a radio DJ has to resort to sex talk to maintain his show ratings.

I agree with you. Totally fucktub !!

A

Alu862

At least he debates rubbish and not spew comments like PRC are spies. (Gopalan nonsense)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eeoror88 said:
Totally fucktub !!
like their morning show in class 95. last month during their absence i felt something missing
He's got this lousy partner, cannot tahan him. Turns me off, that I'd rather switch to BBC kns. Both full of themselves (diff styles). And winning mediocorpse's popularity (in-house) contest.. I dunno:(

FD's ego just got bigger with some telly presence..