• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life Sentence for Chen Shui Bian

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Taiwanese court just passed the verdict today, Chen Shui Bian and his wife are both sentenced to life prison. The conviction would be final if the next trial passed the same verdict.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will appeal and get his sentence reduced

After that he will be self exiled to the US

If this can happen to the meepok man, wonder if it can also happen to prata man?

One thing in common, they're both friendly with the sushi man.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Taiwanese court just passed the verdict today, Chen Shui Bian and his wife are both sentenced to life prison. The conviction would be final if the next trial passed the same verdict.

Looks like more trouble ahead for the Taiwanese. The Pan-Green Party will go nuts. :(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

taiwan politic sucks

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this can happen to the meepok man, wonder if it can also happen to prata man?

why you call him meepok man?

he sold meepok before his presidency? :biggrin:

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think so, there's gonna be payback time...

taiwan will be in turmoil.....after the massive typhoon destruction..

I agree with Ah Guan, the pan green in general shun Chen Shui Bian like a disease, except a couple of politicians in ah Bian's home town who still need his supporters' votes.

Ah Bian is a shameless person beyond recognition.

jw5

Loyal
There will be 2 more trials. Appeal is automatic when there is a life sentence.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChenShui-bian.jpg

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. My master Ali, the Baba will protect me.

What he practise is all leegal right?:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: