• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it right for Old Man to stay rent free in the Istana for 50 years.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not free we are paying for it and the security as well. When you go to Changi Airport to take a flight you have to pay for your own security.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very little that he does is right and just. BUt if staying at the istanan is one of the perks of his post then there is nothing wrong with it.

Isn't there anything better or more interesting that you would like to discuss? Like how information from the recently opened files in the UK pertaining to Operation Cold Store etc were not included in the pappies' new wanking book?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only that. All his electricity and water bills, food and what-have-u-not's are fully paid for under Prataman's account! No wonder they need to hike his budget every year!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I dont think it's right. Trouble is, if it is any other PM, we wouldnt need an MM, an SM. His son dares not kick him out, so what to do?

LKY doesnt wait for things to be right before he does them. He just shoots first and ask questions later. Better still, he shoots the questioner or rent collector if he is in the way. 50 years on, he has turned it into an art. Nay, gut instincts. And he has Singaporeans to thank for.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, if he is PM. He should accord dignity to the office of PM once he steps down. They have to share the Istana. Thats the reason why he thinks that he is the king.

Very little that he does is right and just. BUt if staying at the istanan is one of the perks of his post then there is nothing wrong with it.

Isn't there anything better or more interesting that you would like to discuss? Like how information from the recently opened files in the UK pertaining to Operation Cold Store etc were not included in the pappies' new wanking book?

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree he's abusing my privileges, but don'ch tell him I said that because I'm afraid my master, Ali the Baba will tekan me terok terok hor!:eek:

Worse still, he may sack me one.:(

Not only that. All his electricity and water bills, food and what-have-u-not's are fully paid for under Prataman's account! No wonder they need to hike his budget every year!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any chance of tripping him "accidently" into the pond at hole 6 when you are having a round of with him. Will be eterrnally grateful
I totally agree he's abusing my privileges, but don'ch tell him I said that because I'm afraid my master, Ali the Baba will tekan me terok terok hor!:eek:

Worse still, he may sack me one.:(