• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS and his bullshit

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
2a65e28.jpg

Last edited:

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

you are busy reposting some of the photoshopped pics originally posted by me.

are you sure you don't need any help?

Hi axthehale,

Some ppl
here accuse me of having posted it in delphi before, and say i am "spamming" here. :mad: Good dat u came in to clear the air. Pls note, there are many "hidden" rules dat apply to some ppl, but not on others :rolleyes:

Last edited:

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some ppl
[/B]here accuse me of having posted it in delphi before, and say i am "spamming" here....there are many "hidden" rules dat apply to some ppl, but not on others..
Oh I see...after being attacked by other forummers who were sick of your craps, you cross over here with your craps.

You seem extremely angry with GMS. Any reason for this?
I'd say he's not really angry with GMS but rather anti WP. I'm beginning to suspect he's a SPY sent by SDP to attack other opposition parties as SDP is getting lesser supporters due to their bad behaviour.

axthehale

Some ppl
here accuse me of having posted it in delphi before, and say i am "spamming" here. :mad: Good dat u came in to clear the air. Pls note, there are many "hidden" rules dat apply to some ppl, but not on others :rolleyes:

bro NamQiong,

don worry abt wat other ppl said. take good care of yrself. u worked doubly hard, sometimes until early hrs passed midnight!

BTW, have u seen the latest scandal?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLXJESKZ

wld it make its way to the local media again?