• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KKJ Kena Hit Man Is Director Of Local Property Firm

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
That infamous disgraceful wimp who just stand there and let his bitch girlfriend whacked his KKJ without flinching - apparently he is a director of a local property firm. Did anyone here read the Wanbao about this?

20090827.100905_womanslap_rotator(2).jpg

Man hit by girlfriend director of local property firm

A man who was caught on video being hit my a woman repeatedly without retaliating is a director of a local property firm, said Lianhe Wanbao.

According to the Chinese evening dailies, he drives a flashy car and stays in a condominium.

Last week, videos of the incident were published in AsiaOne, in which it showed him standing still while his girlfriend used her shoe to smack him repeatedly in the groin and face.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090830-164459.html

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
This comes as no surprise. The typical SG chink is a #1 wimp and was probably caught in a KTV or in GL. Not only does he gets slapped silly and kicked blue-black in the groin by females in public; he can often be spotted carrying Ah Lian's LV handbag around town. Alas there is no hope for these Ah Bengs.

That infamous disgraceful wimp who just stand there and let his bitch girlfriend whacked his KKJ without flinching - apparently he is a director of a local property firm. Did anyone here read the Wanbao about this?

20090827.100905_womanslap_rotator(2).jpg

Man hit by girlfriend director of local property firm

A man who was caught on video being hit my a woman repeatedly without retaliating is a director of a local property firm, said Lianhe Wanbao.

According to the Chinese evening dailies, he drives a flashy car and stays in a condominium.

Last week, videos of the incident were published in AsiaOne, in which it showed him standing still while his girlfriend used her shoe to smack him repeatedly in the groin and face.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090830-164459.html

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the full story. I pity his daughter if this foolish disgraceful guy were to marry this bitch and become her stepmother. For sure this little girl will suffer terribly under the hands of this fiery temper bitch! I hope that for the sake of his daughter, he should dump her immediately. :mad:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090831-164526.html

Man hit by girlfriend divorced, has a daughter

An acquaintance of the couple who called the paper's hotline said the man is a successful 41-year-old who manages more than 100 property agents at his firm.

According to the caller, the "good looking" man "looks young for his age", and is popular with women.

The Chinese daily reported that he drives a flashy car and stays in a condominium.

The acquaintance also revealed that the man is a divorcee with one daughter, who has been with his "abusive girlfriend" for two years.

Fiery temper

According to the acquaintance there is a 20-year age-gap between the man and his girlfriend.

They were colleagues at the same property firm.

However, the acquaintance said the girl did not pass her probation period at the firm. She got together with the man shortly after she left, and "has been depending on him since".

The acquaintance also said the girlfriend is "pretty, but has a fiery temper".

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is finished as far as his business is concerned. Nobody will put himself or herself under the leadership of a wimp who disgraced the meaning of the word Man!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf! A director who allowed himself to be so publicly shamed & humiliated by a shrew! What will his daughter think of him? Laughing stock, what a dumb cock! Even if as widely speculated, he has screwed some other gals behind her back, he can always allow himself to be whipped in private & perhaps even get an orgasm out of it. In public, kena whacked & squeezed by the balls, what a wimp! Mind you I'm not saying he should hit her back. At the very least, he should try to restrain her & move out of sight of prying eyes. In private, he can kneel down & kowtow to her in total submission, if that's what he wants.:smile:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he slapped her a few times with his dick and poked her a few times as well leow leh. Dun read too much into such things lah.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys think too much. The man is a fan of BDSM, and the woman is just trying her best to arouse him by hitting his balls! :p

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf! A director who allowed himself to be so publicly shamed & humiliated by a shrew! What will his daughter think of him? Laughing stock, what a dumb cock! Even if as widely speculated, he has screwed some other gals behind her back, he can always allow himself to be whipped in private & perhaps even get an orgasm out of it. In public, kena whacked & squeezed by the balls, what a wimp! Mind you I'm not saying he should hit her back. At the very least, he should try to restrain her & move out of sight of prying eyes. In private, he can kneel down & kowtow to her in total submission, if that's what he wants.:smile:

It is totally a very disheartening case. Sadly, my wife is just like that and she hits me all the time in public. I empathize with this poor fella. What should I do with my wife??

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is totally a very disheartening case. Sadly, my wife is just like that and she sleeps around with blanglas all the time. I empathize with this poor fella. What should I do with my wife??

I suggest you let her continue her gangbang with the smelly banglas since she is enjoying it so much. It would be even better if you tag your mum along. :biggrin: