• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This guy only go for Ang Mor Girls....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCK9cdet2Ho&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCK9cdet2Ho&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Caucasian Ladies...

it's absolutely fine looking for a partner of any size or shape or height.

i only see ONE human race, just that some ladies are more attractive than the others, that doesn't really have to do with this so called notion of "ethnicity".

in short, put any fertile man together with a fertile woman, and if they deem each other sexually attractive enough, they might produce a decently fertile offspring.

this so called notion of "ethnicity" is clearly a bridge that is absolutely imaginary and unnecessary. think about it. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

i only see ONE human race, just that some ladies are more attractive than the others, that doesn't really have to do with this so called notion of "ethnicity".

in short, put any fertile man together with a fertile woman, and if they deem each other sexually attractive enough, they might produce a decently fertile offspring.

this so called notion of "ethnicity" is clearly a bridge that is absolutely imaginary and unnecessary. think about it. :biggrin:
More power to him.
He is entitled to go for whatever type of woman he wants.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kudos to zhihau!!

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with ang mo girls, they tend to be more loyal as well.

From my experience of philandering, I realise certain truths about women.

ANG MO GIRLS LIKE PENIS, AND CHINESE GIRLS LIKE MONEY!

Personally, i rather settle down with a girl that like penis than one that likes money, as i happen to like fucking alot!

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro well said also chinese ger like money as i think most are like that so cant treat them too gd.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course white chicks are the best

but too bad, ozland is a disgusting pathetic place, their olympic opening are so bad compare to china. just look at china paralympic opening, so touching and so moving. ozland sucks.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro well said also chinese ger like money as i think most are like that so cant treat them too gd.

You cant treat any woman good PERIOD!

Its a matter of taking away what matters most to them...

For chinese girls, please dont let them rip you off!! Dont give them what matters most, which is money.

For ang mo girls, only 1 advice.......

HARD FUCKING!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If can have SPG why cannot have SPB sarong party boys??????

This damn bloody stereotype about how great asian gals are and how lousy asian guys are despite having the same culture and genetics should be put in the trash. :mad:

In places like here for eg it has created golden CB syndrome where someone is valued more highly compared to a male especially simply cos of her gender. Everyone has a role to play in society, yet in this place its like we have some females thinking they can shit on males and ppl get discriminated simply cos of their race. Bollocks.