• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See the Diff between Sinkies and Malaysians Men?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is NS doing to our guys??? Talk to gals also scare, how to fight war.

No wonder Woody used to say during NDP rally that Singapore men are scare of 4 things and one of them is "Kia Bor".

Too timid to approach the girl

4897.jpg

Q: Greetings Skilldo, I just celebrated my birthday last week and as usual, I had no girlfriend to celebrate with.

This may sound like I'm complaining but why is it that guys who look worse than me can actually get girlfriends?

People say girls like tall guys. I am 1.78m, healthy with quite a good deep voice, but up till now I haven't found success with the girls. Not even one.

I find it hard to approach girls and a lot of the girls I know are either attached or unsuitable. Approaching the fairer sex is like being forced into the most dangerous BMT obstacle course.

I never tried it because before anything can happen, I become very timid. What if the girl thinks I am trying to harass her?

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Depressed

Foul-mouthed Casanova grandfather gets a beating
Thu, Aug 27, 2009
The Star/Asia News Network

A 50-plus-year-old grandfather suffered severe injuries after he was bashed by a group of Mat Rempit - all because he could not control his desire and tried to woo one of the Mat Rempit's girlfriend.

Harian Metro reported that the man, whose foul mouth and leering attitude was the "talk of the block" at the Sungai Way flats, was beaten when he tried to "tackle" an 18-year-old girl using vulgar language.

It was reported that the community where he lives was uncomfortable and unhappy with the vulgar way the man acted, especially around women and girls.

This time, though, he picked the wrong victim.

The girl who was harassed complained to her boyfriend who, along with four friends, confronted the old man on Monday night.

The group got angry when the man refused to talk to them and spewed vulgarities instead.

"The youths reacted by bashing up the man," said a police spokesman, adding that policemen in a patrol car who happened to pass by stopped the boys from further injuring the man. --The Star/Asia News Network

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember I used to be very shy with gals since all my school days were in a all boys school until I come out into the working world. There I was in the manufacturing sector where 90% of the workforce are pussies :smile: After the 1st week of being yelled at by them and yelling at them I totally lost that shyness and sometimes even go out drinking with them after work.

jw5

Loyal
I still remember I used to be very shy with gals since all my school days were in a all boys school until I come out into the working world. There I was in the manufacturing sector where 90% of the workforce are pussies :smile: After the 1st week of being yelled at by them and yelling at them I totally lost that shyness and sometimes even go out drinking with them after work.
So how many pussies did you get into? :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't offer compulsory courses in NS/Poly/JC to sinkies guys on how to pickup girls? The course can be based on this book

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup_Artists

It talks about theory on picking up girls. :wink:

If the government is serious about the low birth rate/late marriages in Singapore, maybe its time they really think outside the box. Make it a compulsory subject in school or something for guys, instead of all this useless SDU "parties" and the recent "sex" orientation games in NUS.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean men too afraid to woo women here, Malaysian men too eager to rape women on the streets, TAKE IT IT's YOURS !

Is that a difference?

Psychological studies show that rape is generally conducted by the cowardly, who are afraid of rejection therefore use violence.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't offer compulsory courses in NS/Poly/JC to sinkies guys on how to pickup girls?

It's an amusing idea, but considering that there's government sponsored matchmaking services like SDU around, well maybe possible in Singapore. However, why compulsory? Should be optional even if implemented.

There're many guys around who since puperty could pickup girls anywhere anytime they fancy naturally and smoothly. No need any course. The course they may feel compulsory to do is perhaps sexual intercourse.

:p:wink::biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference is in the mothers. Malaysian mothers tell their sons to be real men. Sinkie mothers tell theirs sons to "listen to me or I cane you".

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how many pussies did you get into? :smile:

Oh not too many I heeded my boss's advice don't shit where u eat and dont eat where u shit. The good thing was after work most of us singles would follow him to karaoke then the G place where they got better quality :smile: