• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Thread To Help ALL SINGAPOREANS Watch FREE SOCCER / MOVIES

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year I watch the service providers announce RECORD PROFITS.

This thread is to help all Singaporeans watch FREE sports, movies, documentaries, news channels via the WEB.

Please help all to BYPASS our GREEDY GARMENT linked companies.

I will start by providing this link. Anyone with FREE links should help provide them in this thread.

This link has free sports (selected EPL), TV, Documentaries, news channels, NCAA college sports.
Enjoy, but remember to post your links here and tell others what the linked site provide. i.e. EPL, LaLiga, etc.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think youtube, tudou.com provide quite enough free entertainment, watch quite a number of movie from tis two site