• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frustrated and rich leaders (so-called) breed unhappy and ostentatious citizens!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you sense his words are so spiky against the local singaporeans ?

Foreign talent is vital ? Who put him in so-called power since peesai kenna kicked out by Malaysia !

Who make him rich ?

And now the pledge ------may be a joke after 44 years ! Inside the story, do you feel the hatred against something?

Look at the NDP, the song “ I will survive” was referring to some other thing, I guess is Malaysia.
Why get so frustrated about the bitter past? Do the young locals have to live in the past ? The future is expensive for them to slog and the past cannot help the future.

There is saying that if man cannot be himself, he is nobody.
There is another saying ---No man is perfect, a man tries to be perfect before his men has an evil in him.

Just Because he has two wives or binge after office hours, even he is a capable guy, he cannot be a leader.
Does it make sense ?

No wonder the locals are lousy and stupid voters !!!! They look at outside and nevermind what is inside !!

If man has to pretend to be gentleman just for the sake of power and throne, he is a very frustrated man. He can be rich but he has nothing , and people will forget him after his demise.

Can you imagine you have millions and millions of dollars but yet you cannot fuck your dream woman becos you think power is everything?

No wonder you see local men are not sexy at home but fuck like mad dogs overseas.
Near home, in Batam, many call-girls can tell you the dark side of local sinkaporeans. They look veri decent and dress up in white, and in bed they sniff soaked panties, lick toes and lick assholes.

At home, common people slog like dirt to pay HDB and high living costs, no mood to fuck , everyday is frustrated. This is the product of a frustrated govt.
In this case , it is like personal revenge , if I cannot have it, I want nobody to have it .

Think about it, you can go geylang and find heavenly solace, this is the essence of a verile man.
Those do not have this privilege but richer than you, will have semen rushes through their heads, they will spike you everyday----day in day out , you will have no peace until they are gone for good.

And yet the people love it.