• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans: Accept it or Fight it.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a singaporean and i have officially move to china zhuhai for good. if u are sick of PAP policy and decide to move to zhuhai pleae contact me and i will share info with u.

Accept. i have accept that under PAP rule will will treat like this, so i decide not not fight but move to a better place as are treated well ad FT. No point compaint about this country, u accept it or move on.

Fight: if u think this is your only place u will stay please fight for your right. here i can suggest somethings:

make sure u are heard, the best way is to take an american as hostage, so that u will be heard over the world how PAP ill treat it people. it easy to do can can be done alone or two person. there are so many FT children study here and is easy target. be smart in your move and please make use of tehnology and world media as your spoken person. lastly u may have to prepare to end your life with that kid.

jw5

Loyal
i am a singaporean and i have officially move to china zhuhai for good. if u are sick of PAP policy and decide to move to zhuhai pleae contact me and i will share info with u.

Accept. i have accept that under PAP rule will will treat like this, so i decide not not fight but move to a better place as are treated well ad FT. No point compaint about this country, u accept it or move on.

Fight: if u think this is your only place u will stay please fight for your right. here i can suggest somethings:

make sure u are heard, the best way is to take an american as hostage, so that u will be heard over the world how PAP ill treat it people. it easy to do can can be done alone or two person. there are so many FT children study here and is easy target. be smart in your move and please make use of tehnology and world media as your spoken person. lastly u may have to prepare to end your life with that kid.
Have you bought an apartment in Zhuhai?
How much did it cost and are there any good and reliable developers there?
Or how much do you pay for rent?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you bought an apartment in Zhuhai?
How much did it cost and are there any good and reliable developers there?
Or how much do you pay for rent?

of cos bought la, only 80k sgd. if u really keen please meet me in zhuhai i will intro u to them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why do u suggest taking a FT children as a hostage, is it not better to take a PAP children as they are the cause?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm so you are saying CCP is better than PAP? And "drifter" chose to live under the LDP. :p:p:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i am a singaporean and i have officially move to china zhuhai for good.

Hi there. MM Lee ask me to pass you a message.. he says "GOOD RIDDANCE!".

For every useless sinkie who leaves the country, 10 talented chinamen are lining up to take his place.

You will not be missed by anyone.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah you want to commit suicide by moving to china
dun sabot others

china is a gigantic bubble waiting to explode

massive unrest is just waiting in the corner.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For every useless sinkie who leaves the country, 10 talented chinamen are lining up to take his place.

long live the emperor. HAIL the emperor Lee.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about u? How do you feel? :biggrin: