• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EKTay, you only know how to kong lanjiao wei?

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong Lanjiao Wei EKTay,

You bragged last year that you know where I am working, and that you will do something to me. One year liao, so how? Why you scare to carry out your threats? You suddenly lost your balls issit? :rolleyes: :wink: Since you have became a ballless idiot who can only talk empty, you have earned the title of KONGLANJIAOWEI ektay. Or you prefer CHUI KONG LAMPA SONG ektay? LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ek tay pepper and hooch was very aggressive in the old kopi tiam and would go on endless flame rounds with his opponents. What is his nick in this forum?